Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 DLC Wishlist

Hi,
    Here are 2 lists of DLC I'd like to see for the xbox 360. I've made 2 lists, one that I think should be relatively easy to make, the other hard. I don't expect them to be made - I just thought it'd be nice for the devs to look at & choose if they want to include some of them.

Anyways, these are just some ideas after playing a few hours with UT3, feel free to add your own ideas. In particular, I don't know much about any good mods that are out there, or what the best user made maps are, so those would be good additions..

================= Easy =================

. Settings > HUD > option to have armor displayed as a number, instead of a filled-in yellow human in bottom left corner. Configure opacity from 0-100%. Option to have NO HUD.

. Settings > Audio > More Announcer Voices > I miss the female voices from UT04

. Mutator: Kill Slow Time > Configure menu - How often it happens eg every 5kills in a row - could be combined with the mutator below..

. Mutator: Killing Spree Bonus - eg killing spree > leg armor; dominating > chest armor; godlike > belt; etc. Can configure what type of bonus received, eg change between +100 health/armor; UDamage; Invisibility etc for all the different sprees.

. Mutator: Vampire - damaging people gives you some health back. Configure menu let's you choose how much health you get back for damage inflicted, eg between 0-100% damage inflicted = health regained, so if set to 50%, if u inflict 100points of damage you get 50points back.

. Mutator: Classic Minigun > replaces the stinger minigun

. Mutator: Classic CTF-Face > for cft/vcft gametypes only - replaces with the original spining asteroid map

. When setting up a match > option to skip in game countdown

. At end of match > when it shows the scores there should be an option to skip (atm, you have to wait once it shows the scoreboard)

. Settings > Input > Set a crouch button option (people who want it can have it; people who don't, don't have to)

. Disable player tags

. 3rd person/action view

. Settings > Input > Fix auto-taunt (doesn't work)

. CTF > In-game option to turn off the white guide arrows (Keeps coming back on respawn)

================= Hard =================

. Save Instant Action/Multiplayer settings with GameSwitching > the same thing as map/botmixer for UT04 [ see here: http://mapmixer.oceaniaut.com/index....page=downloads ] Can save maplists that allow gameswitching (eg save a 6map maplist that has 2maps from CTF; 2maps from TDM; & 2 from Warfare). Can save & Configure all game settings > eg Time Limit, gamescore, no.of bots used & their skill level. Also, can choose the bots used & if there are too many for the level, it will use the first ones in your configured list > eg if you play a DM level where the recommended max no. of players is 4 & there are 2 human players, only 2bots from the list will be used. Finally an option to override the map's recommended max player count (this is the game's default action, as it will let you play 10 players on a 4player<recommended> map), eg a checkbox that can be ticked/left blank.

. In game > after a match > option to replay current level, or skip to any map setup in the maplist

. Bombing Run gametype > Could use CTF/VCTF maps for this

. More voice packs > I miss the ones u could DL for UT/UT04

Thanks for reading
    (PS: I originally posted this in the 'Mod Request / Idea Sharing' forum, but was told that was for UT3 Modders only, as opposed to the devs at Epic)

- Additional Player Models

It would be very cool to have the classic ones back. I miss "Romulus".

Comment

Mutator: Classic Minigun > replaces the stinger minigun
      Their completely different, and anyway, the old one was less useful seeing as secondry fire was just slower but more damage = same dmg per seconds as primary if all shots hit, plus it took 2 ammo like the shard which is like 3 shot kill?

Anyway, all i want is ctf-face, ctf-Bridge-of-Fate and war-articwarfare

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
        Their completely different, and anyway, the old one was less useful seeing as secondry fire was just slower but more damage = same dmg per seconds as primary if all shots hit, plus it took 2 ammo like the shard which is like 3 shot kill?

Anyway, all i want is ctf-face, ctf-Bridge-of-Fate and war-articwarfare
        re MIG - I know they're quite different, but I still miss the minigun!

Comment

All i want is freezetag,i still can't believe no-one has done it for the ps3 yet

Comment

- Bring back 'Bombing run' for the 360. Under another name.

Comment

Oh lol I see you already placed bombing run on the list xD.

However. Havent you noticed there is already a bombing run version on the pc and ps3? Made by users.

That two face map or something which is still in the game + Anubis + Skyscraper, are the best bombing run maps.

I just know bombing run will get populair on the 360.

BTW dont you agree now bombing run should be on the EASY or MEDIUM list, instead of hard?

Comment

- matchmaking : halo3/cod4 party system
                - host : option for unlimited time lobby with host having access to launch match
                - host : single map host ability to change map
                - host ; ability to change game type without restart
                - host : host kick
                - host : picture of map you are selecting in cycle mode view
                - player : switch team in lobby
                - voip : open mic talking in lobby (mp and defiantly coop)
                - voip : option for private hosted games to have open mic
                - server list : view mutators
                - server list : view pings or some type of symbol indication of connection quality
                - server list : view players in match
                - community : view achievement progress and not just pull up the 360 blade
                - hud : 2x larger rotating map option
                - hud : option to disable glowing arrow 'help'
                - hud : option to disable teammates name bubbles
                - hud : option to have name bubbles ( both team and enemy) only when aimed at
                - audio : own taunts
                - warfare/ctf : no vehicle option (still have hoverboards though)

Comment

Overdose from UC2 would be pretty awesome.

Maybe just community map-packs every now-and-then?

Comment

More Liandra Characters (I <3 them)

Comment

I wish there was a chat pane that tells you who was recently killed, and by who, like on the PC version, or like on TF2.

Comment

The thing i see being fixed is the open mic thing. Too many complaints about it, but god i sure hope they fix that.

Comment

all chars from uc2

Comment

Originally posted by Lnin0 View Post
                            -
                            - warfare/ctf : no vehicle option (still have hoverboards though)
                            I believe there is already a CTF without vehicles. I think it's called CTF? Lol sorry but it had to be said.

Can someone explain bombing run to me? Everyone is talking about it but I don't think I know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Leviner7 View Post
                              I believe there is already a CTF without vehicles. I think it's called CTF? Lol sorry but it had to be said.

Can someone explain bombing run to me? Everyone is talking about it but I don't think I know what it is.
                              What Lnin0 means is a mutator that takes out the vehicles in a map, therefore making it so a person has to walk or hoverboard everywhere on the larger maps. Lavagiant would have been a rather lame map if there had been vehicles back with the original UT

Bombing run is a call back to UT2003 (don't remember if 2004 had it also). It's a gametype that is most simply described as football or rugby for Unreal fans. There's a ball in the center of the map, and each team has their own goal. A person is awarded x amount of points for shooting the ball through the opponent's goal, and y amount for walking through while carrying the ball. The default was set as 3 for x, and 7 for y, and I can't remember if users were allowed to configure that...I wanna say yes, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, while carrying the ball, a user was not allowed to use any weapon but the ball launcher, which led to more team-oriented play. While my mind is on bombing run, my favorite configuration is the one map that was all inside (i think it's called Descendency...starts with a D at least) with all weapons replaced with redeemers With a 8-10 person botmatch, it normally took me an average of a half-hour before anyone scored, and talk about insane EDIT: Even more wacky if friendly fire was enabled.

Comment

Working...
                              X