• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Invasion gametype FTW!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Leviner7 View Post
    I believe there is already a CTF without vehicles. I think it's called CTF? Lol sorry but it had to be said.

Can someone explain bombing run to me? Everyone is talking about it but I don't think I know what it is.
    What Lnin0 means is a mutator that takes out the vehicles in a map, therefore making it so a person has to walk or hoverboard everywhere on the larger maps. Lavagiant would have been a rather lame map if there had been vehicles back with the original UT

Bombing run is a call back to UT2003 (don't remember if 2004 had it also). It's a gametype that is most simply described as football or rugby for Unreal fans. There's a ball in the center of the map, and each team has their own goal. A person is awarded x amount of points for shooting the ball through the opponent's goal, and y amount for walking through while carrying the ball. The default was set as 3 for x, and 7 for y, and I can't remember if users were allowed to configure that...I wanna say yes, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, while carrying the ball, a user was not allowed to use any weapon but the ball launcher, which led to more team-oriented play. While my mind is on bombing run, my favorite configuration is the one map that was all inside (i think it's called Descendency...starts with a D at least) with all weapons replaced with redeemers With a 8-10 person botmatch, it normally took me an average of a half-hour before anyone scored, and talk about insane EDIT: Even more wacky if friendly fire was enabled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lnin0 View Post
    -
    - warfare/ctf : no vehicle option (still have hoverboards though)
    I believe there is already a CTF without vehicles. I think it's called CTF? Lol sorry but it had to be said.

Can someone explain bombing run to me? Everyone is talking about it but I don't think I know what it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    all chars from uc2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The thing i see being fixed is the open mic thing. Too many complaints about it, but god i sure hope they fix that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wish there was a chat pane that tells you who was recently killed, and by who, like on the PC version, or like on TF2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More Liandra Characters (I <3 them)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Overdose from UC2 would be pretty awesome.

Maybe just community map-packs every now-and-then?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - matchmaking : halo3/cod4 party system
    - host : option for unlimited time lobby with host having access to launch match
    - host : single map host ability to change map
    - host ; ability to change game type without restart
    - host : host kick
    - host : picture of map you are selecting in cycle mode view
    - player : switch team in lobby
    - voip : open mic talking in lobby (mp and defiantly coop)
    - voip : option for private hosted games to have open mic
    - server list : view mutators
    - server list : view pings or some type of symbol indication of connection quality
    - server list : view players in match
    - community : view achievement progress and not just pull up the 360 blade
    - hud : 2x larger rotating map option
    - hud : option to disable glowing arrow 'help'
    - hud : option to disable teammates name bubbles
    - hud : option to have name bubbles ( both team and enemy) only when aimed at
    - audio : own taunts
    - warfare/ctf : no vehicle option (still have hoverboards though)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh lol I see you already placed bombing run on the list xD.

However. Havent you noticed there is already a bombing run version on the pc and ps3? Made by users.

That two face map or something which is still in the game + Anubis + Skyscraper, are the best bombing run maps.

I just know bombing run will get populair on the 360.

BTW dont you agree now bombing run should be on the EASY or MEDIUM list, instead of hard?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - Bring back 'Bombing run' for the 360. Under another name.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All i want is freezetag,i still can't believe no-one has done it for the ps3 yet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by marilol View Post
    Their completely different, and anyway, the old one was less useful seeing as secondry fire was just slower but more damage = same dmg per seconds as primary if all shots hit, plus it took 2 ammo like the shard which is like 3 shot kill?

Anyway, all i want is ctf-face, ctf-Bridge-of-Fate and war-articwarfare
    re MIG - I know they're quite different, but I still miss the minigun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mutator: Classic Minigun > replaces the stinger minigun
    Their completely different, and anyway, the old one was less useful seeing as secondry fire was just slower but more damage = same dmg per seconds as primary if all shots hit, plus it took 2 ammo like the shard which is like 3 shot kill?

Anyway, all i want is ctf-face, ctf-Bridge-of-Fate and war-articwarfare

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - Additional Player Models

It would be very cool to have the classic ones back. I miss "Romulus".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X