This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 (360)

After playing around with my newly purchased game, I feel it is important that anyone who works for Epic needs to read this:

First, how did this game pass playtesting? Firstly, there is NO party system. If i want to play with my friends, its host a match, send some invites, and try really hard to get all your friends on the same team. Then, if you want to change game mode, repeat that process all over again. I have no idea what you guys were thinkinh when you refused to implement a party system - even Gears of War had one.

Second, why do you have to push right on the D Pad to talk? This is rediculous, there should be an option to enable always talk or always on. Do you know hoe frustrating it is to try and walk forward while talking - Or jus play?

Third, allow game modes to be changed without having to re-host. This is awkwarf and irritating - why should we have to rejoin jus to play a new game mode. ALSO, allow players to pick sides... it is so fristrating trying to play together with your friends. Remember how it was in Gears of War? Easy

you can cheat the talking problem by pushing the talk button and then pulling out the headset and putting it back in, the itll stay on, sucks that you haf to do that

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=616346

Comment

Working...
      X