Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by NeonBlade View Post
    Just thank-God everyone can use the cripple sticks because you'd get annihilated going up against someone with a KB and M.
    Yeah. KB/M players would have a huge advantage.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just thank-God everyone can use the cripple sticks because you'd get annihilated going up against someone with a KB and M.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my heart is being torn in two....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
    Couldn't give you a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure I read on the forums a while back that UT3 on 360 won't support keyboard / mouse play. Pretty weird really when you consider the console's ancestry, and the fact that you can use keyboard / mouse to play on PS3 UT3 ...
    I second everything he just said.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Malis View Post
    I was told i would be able to use them on the 360 version and I'm either not doing it right...the wireless isnt working...OR ITS JUST NOT COMPATIBLE..

PLEASE help...cause im about to take action against gamestop for LYING
    Couldn't give you a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure I read on the forums a while back that UT3 on 360 won't support keyboard / mouse play. Pretty weird really when you consider the console's ancestry, and the fact that you can use keyboard / mouse to play on PS3 UT3 ...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic USB Mouse/Keyboard on 360?? HELP

USB Mouse/Keyboard on 360?? HELP

I was told i would be able to use them on the 360 version and I'm either not doing it right...the wireless isnt working...OR ITS JUST NOT COMPATIBLE..

PLEASE help...cause im about to take action against gamestop for LYING
Working...
X