Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USB Mouse/Keyboard on 360?? HELP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    USB Mouse/Keyboard on 360?? HELP

    I was told i would be able to use them on the 360 version and I'm either not doing it right...the wireless isnt working...OR ITS JUST NOT COMPATIBLE..



    PLEASE help...cause im about to take action against gamestop for LYING

    #2
    Originally posted by Malis View Post
    I was told i would be able to use them on the 360 version and I'm either not doing it right...the wireless isnt working...OR ITS JUST NOT COMPATIBLE..



    PLEASE help...cause im about to take action against gamestop for LYING
    Couldn't give you a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure I read on the forums a while back that UT3 on 360 won't support keyboard / mouse play. Pretty weird really when you consider the console's ancestry, and the fact that you can use keyboard / mouse to play on PS3 UT3 ...

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
      Couldn't give you a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure I read on the forums a while back that UT3 on 360 won't support keyboard / mouse play. Pretty weird really when you consider the console's ancestry, and the fact that you can use keyboard / mouse to play on PS3 UT3 ...
      I second everything he just said.

      Comment


        #4
        my heart is being torn in two....

        Comment


          #5
          Just thank-God everyone can use the cripple sticks because you'd get annihilated going up against someone with a KB and M.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NeonBlade View Post
            Just thank-God everyone can use the cripple sticks because you'd get annihilated going up against someone with a KB and M.
            Yeah. KB/M players would have a huge advantage.

            Comment

            Working...
            X