3rd person view in UT3 - xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd person view in UT3 - xbox 360

Is there a way to turn on the 3rd person view on the 360 version? I saw in the options for the weapons, there was something about how you see your weapon "in first person perspective" so I was hoping we can change it to 3rd. Thanks!

I thought that was a mod you could use for the PS3 and Pc. It'd be cool if you could use it for Xbox 360...I don't think you can though. I may be wrong. Hopefully.

Comment

UT is a first person shooter. Try the original Xbox title Unreal Championship 2 for more
      3ps (?) action than you can stand

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dante View Post
        UT is a first person shooter. Try the original Xbox title Unreal Championship 2 for more
        3ps (?) action than you can stand
        the engine supports 3rd person. all other versions supported this feature out of the box. some people use it (i plan to use it for trial maps in ut3 - remember me from your trial thread?

@bryanse79 :
        there is a mod for PC that turns 3rd person on (or, rather, makes it so you can switch between 1st and 3rd), though i have not used it yet. i cannot say there is one for xbox 360 but i can say that it /should/ be possible. whether or not mods can and are being built for the xbox 360 is also something i dunno, sorry. good luck searching.

Comment

I loved the ability to change from FP to TP in UC2, I always would use the 3rd to look around and switch to 1st when the fight started. Im sort of sad you cant do that in UT3, though the 3rd person give you a huge advantage and would have probably made me mad eventually.

Comment

I played the PS3 version with no mods and accidentally switched it to 3rd person so it was included out of the box for ps3, I can't imagine they would take it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TylDurden View Post
              I played the PS3 version with no mods and accidentally switched it to 3rd person so it was included out of the box for ps3, I can't imagine they would take it out.
              so for ps3 out of the box 3rd person is available in ut3?

Comment

Wish Epic would come here and just say this is avail for the 360, and what button to press.

Comment

No the action cam was a user made mod. Epic didn't include it out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettofish View Post
                    I loved the ability to change from FP to TP in UC2, I always would use the 3rd to look around and switch to 1st when the fight started. Im sort of sad you cant do that in UT3, though the 3rd person give you a huge advantage and would have probably made me mad eventually.
                    because in UT, every moment, you are fighting

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
                      No the action cam was a user made mod. Epic didn't include it out of the box.
                      nope, I was in 3rd person out of the box, not sure what action cam is but I hated 3rd person in unreal, thought I would love it as Gears is my all time favorite game.

Comment

nope, I was in 3rd person out of the box, not sure what action cam is but I hated 3rd person in unreal, thought I would love it as Gears is my all time favorite game.
                        There was no 3rd person perspective on PS3 out of the box. If there was, list the name of the mutator.

Comment

Originally posted by psy°mnïus View Post
                          whether or not mods can and are being built for the xbox 360 is also something i dunno, sorry. good luck searching.
                          Many people are saying the most popular PC/PS3 mods will be released for xbox360 over the marketplace in a patch. At what point in time, I have no clue, just relaying what I've heard

Comment

the only way to see yourself in 3rd person on PS3 is when on a hoverboard or a vehicle... you didn't accidentally find it!! You need a mod or is doesn't happen! There is two 3rd person mod's, there is action cam and MK3rdPerson!!

Comment

There is no way to see yourself in third person in ANY UT game (not UC smart guys) without having access to the command console ... editing an ini file, or using a mutator. None of these things are possible atm on the 360 so for now the answer is a simple no.

Comment

Working...
                              X