Which are the new maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which are the new maps

I googled a bit, even looked into wikipedia , but cant find any information on it besides that there are 5 new maps in the 360 version.

I t would be nice if someone who played the PC or Ps3 version could tell me which the 5 new maps are, so that i can compare them to the "old" maps.

If you have the PC version, you have hundreds of custom maps to play on... you 360 guys are stuck on the same maps over and over... so its kinda hard to tell ya what maps you will get :O

Comment

Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
      If you have the PC version, you have hundreds of custom maps to play on... you 360 guys are stuck on the same maps over and over... so its kinda hard to tell ya what maps you will get :O
      There are quite a few people that have both the PC and the 360 version, so this shouldnt be a problem at all...atleast i think so.

Comment

http://www.beyondunreal.com/articles...-ut3-xbox-360/

It's all right there.

Comment

Thank you hal!

Comment

Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
            We get by, one day at a time. One day at a time.

Comment

"stuck on the same maps over and over again", there is like 50 maps; if you get bored with this game anytime soon to where mods are the only thing that can save it, then you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettofish View Post
                "stuck on the same maps over and over again", there is like 50 maps; if you get bored with this game anytime soon to where mods are the only thing that can save it, then you suck.
                QFT

(10 character limit)

Comment

Working...
                X