okay major noob here to UT got some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay major noob here to UT got some questions

I have been looking forward to this game for many months now but still don't really know alot of things. So if you guys could answer some questions for me i'd be really thankfull. (on the 360 though, so you guys that have it please answers, and anyone else that knows.)

1. I know you can't make mods and stuff or maps but can you customize your character's armour?

2. I downloaded the demo for pc (looked like **** for settins i had to use) and every1 was the same person. thats just for the demo right?

3. I heard that they are bringing the best mods and content from the ps3 and pc to the 360. Is it free? And when, and what if they announced it yet

4. How many people in a match, 16 right? but what about in warfare (i think thats what the mode is called) is it higher?

thanks

2. Yes, the demo only has the default Iron Guard masked guy.

Comment

1. you can customize you have lots of different options for armor/clothing/appearance, but dont think adding armor will make you absorb more damage like rainbow six vegas or something.
      2.yes
      4.they raised the limit to 64 on PC, dunno what its gonna be on 360

Comment

Originally posted by Lordgrunty View Post
        I have been looking forward to this game for many months now but still don't really know alot of things. So if you guys could answer some questions for me i'd be really thankfull. (on the 360 though, so you guys that have it please answers, and anyone else that knows.)

1. I know you can't make mods and stuff or maps but can you customize your character's armour?

2. I downloaded the demo for pc (looked like **** for settins i had to use) and every1 was the same person. thats just for the demo right?

3. I heard that they are bringing the best mods and content from the ps3 and pc to the 360. Is it free? And when, and what if they announced it yet

4. How many people in a match, 16 right? but what about in warfare (i think thats what the mode is called) is it higher?

thanks
        1. The 360 version doesn't let you customize armor from what I have heard (I won't have the game until tomorrow), but they have given 360 players plenty of premade characters.

2. Yea that's just the demo. The game is beautiful on the 360 and everyone won't look the same.

3. From what I understand the stuff comes on the disc when you buy it.

4. The 360 will have 16 players for every mode. Don't worry it's a solid number and it won't feel awkward.

At the moment all I have is the PC version and videos and forum posts of people that already have it to go by. I will let you know the true answers tomorrow after I get my copy. (the only thing I am unsure about is the character customization.)

Comment

4. you should at least get 32.

Comment

Originally posted by skeps1s View Post
            1. The 360 version doesn't let you customize armor from what I have heard (I won't have the game until tomorrow), but they have given 360 players plenty of premade characters.

2. Yea that's just the demo. The game is beautiful on the 360 and everyone won't look the same.

3. From what I understand the stuff comes on the disc when you buy it.

4. The 360 will have 16 players for every mode. Don't worry it's a solid number and it won't feel awkward.

At the moment all I have is the PC version and videos and forum posts of people that already have it to go by. I will let you know the true answers tomorrow after I get my copy. (the only thing I am unsure about is the character customization.)

O I'm getting it tomarrow too, but just if anyone knew i thought it wouldn't hurt to ask before... something to do till tomarrow

Comment

4. I would be surprised if the one hosting the game can't change the maximum amount of players, no idea what the max maximum is though. don't worry, there's few, if any, maps where it's not enough with 10 people playing.

Comment

Working...
              X