[xbox 360] Leaderboard Dont Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[xbox 360] Leaderboard Dont Update

Hi, me and some friends got some problems with the leaderboard (ranked DM), it dont update, i got lost more than 2000 kills cause it dont update (we lose pts & kills), so could someone explain me what happen with it ?

THANKS

I have a theory, perhaps they are not starting up the leaderboards until everyone has the game. I know if I was going for the #1 spot I wouldnt want someone to have a week start on me. That guess is probably wrong, but that would be nice/fair of them to wait.

Comment

I thought it updates every few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by eth-meth View Post
        I thought it updates every few hours.
        No, i wright & count my kills every game, and no it dont update, i got lose ~500 kills since i make this topic, this start to really pi*s**g me o**and all ranked friends too.

Im pretty sure EPIC froze the leaderboards to dont disadvantage the country doesnt have the game yet...
        ~more than 2500 kills lost all time DEATHMATCH

Comment

Waiting until it has been released everywhere is a good bet. If they aren't working by Wednesday then we have a problem.

Comment

Stat whoring does'nt officially begin until the U.S release. LOL@ you though.....that's what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dante View Post
              Stat whoring does'nt officially begin until the U.S release. LOL@ you though.....that's what you get.
              6000+ BEASTED may be 8500 BEASTED...
              You are happy with it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dante View Post
                But didn't it launch in the US yesterday? They weren't working last night...

Comment

Its starting to annoy me now, im ranked 71 in Ranked Capture the flag and ive just played like 10 games of my life just owning everyone and the servers wont update. If epic have froze the servers they could of at least warned us. I think we need to get a member of Epic in here to tell us what the f*ck is going on

Comment

Originally posted by hallda12 View Post
                    I think we need to get a member of Epic in here to tell us what the f*ck is going on
                    Hi, yes really need it .

Comment

Originally posted by kevco33 View Post
                      Monday was the ship date. Everybody will have it by Tuesday night.

Comment

saturday my player matches counted on the leader boards not the ranked matches

Comment

I doubt it's up since not everyone has the game yet.

Comment

Yep, ive had this problem too. I try and hang around a little bit on the results table, alas I've lost about 1000 kills

Comment

Originally posted by kevco33 View Post
                              It launches in the U.S. today.

Comment

Working...
                              X