UT3 XBox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 XBox 360

Well, XBox.com states that Unreal came out today. But it's no where to be found. Any one have it?

Today was the ship date. Stores should have it on the 8th.

Comment

yeah but all the stores say in stores 7-7-08

Comment

He already told you, but again ITS THE SHIP DATE, not the release date.

Comment

Well, I'm in the UK. I've had it since last Thursday (a day before our release date).

A pity you guys still haven't got it

Comment

lol Sonic. Ya there's a 56 page forum about this already. U.S. won't have it (for the most part) for purchase 'till tomorrow (tuesday).

Comment

yeah i went to gamestop today and told me it was the ship date, and to come back tommorrow. So i preordered it, will i get the faceplate? haha

Comment

nope. not unless you preordered it on a computer

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoil79 View Post
                  nope. not unless you preordered it on a computer
                  really? that doesnt make sense to me. You would think the offer would only be valid if you preordered it in-store cuz they would want to get you down to the store? o well i really dont care about the faceplate anyway.

Comment

I preordered mine IN store and I got a faceplate. So no, it doesn't have to be only online.

Comment

lol i preordered mine at game crazy and im supposed to get a t-shirt tommorow

Comment

I preordered mine last week in the store and they gave it to me right then. It seems kind of cheaply made but it looks cool.

Comment

Oh man! I wish I heard about that faceplate deal, I so would have pre-ordered it!

..Now I have no choice but to pay a ridiculous amount for it on eBay..

Comment

Originally posted by Leviner7 View Post
                            lol Sonic. Ya there's a 56 page forum about this already. U.S. won't have it (for the most part) for purchase 'till tomorrow (tuesday).
                            lol, that sucks big time. It's usually the other way round (we have to wait for ages for localisation for the rest of the PAL region).

Comment

Working...
                            X