• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I have learned so much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bos45redsox View Post
    For the record, Halo 3 was scheduled to come out September 25th, 2007. When did it come out? The minute the clock struck midnight, September 25th, 2007. I would know, as I was there waiting in line.
    For the record, Halo2 and Halo 3 were SHIPPED a solid WEEK in advance to meet the "midnight release" ****.

They were sitting in stores back rooms for aweek before you played it. Some employees got at Halo2 very early

Again.. SHIP DATE. Halo is the worst example, or any other game that you can buy at midnight with the store extending its hours by about 4 extra hours.

WHEN TO EXPECT THE GAME:
    (retial inside info)

Gamestop has a contract with UPS that the package(s) HAVE to arrive @ or before 12:00 noon on TUESDAY. THE END.
    So tommorrow @ about 12:30, you'll be able to get it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well do u think walmart will have it at midnight tonight?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
    For the record, September 25, 2007 was a Tuesday.
    Yes, I know that but the point I was trying to make was there are lots of people I'm sure who have tried to buy the game today because it says it comes out today. I used Halo 3 as an example because it said it would come out the 25th, which it did. Although I will say yes some research should have been done, the poster of this thread was asking a simple question, even if he should have used the search button or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For the record, September 25, 2007 was a Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Super Dante View Post
    The 7th is the SHIP DATE.

The date provided on websites is the SHIP DATE (for any game). The game SHIPS on that day, it is not released until 1-2 days later. Usually the next morning. (Tuesday)

F.Y.I Tuesday is "media release day". New DVDs, CDs, Video games, and such are relased on Tuesdays each week.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've had to say that, I'd be a rich man.
    For the record, Halo 3 was scheduled to come out September 25th, 2007. When did it come out? The minute the clock struck midnight, September 25th, 2007. I would know, as I was there waiting in line.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    do u have a gamestop in your area if you do check with them on what date there getting it

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=64591

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The 7th is the SHIP DATE.

The date provided on websites is the SHIP DATE (for any game). The game SHIPS on that day, it is not released until 1-2 days later. Usually the next morning. (Tuesday)

F.Y.I Tuesday is "media release day". New DVDs, CDs, Video games, and such are relased on Tuesdays each week.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've had to say that, I'd be a rich man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic what store have the 360 version?

what store have the 360 version?

The game was released today and cant find it. I live in Philadelphia. Anyone know what store have it in stock?
Working...
X