Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there any "average" players playing the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any "average" players playing the game?

I am no where near the best and want to have fun.. its not going to be like facing people who compete competitively is it? i know there are tons ofaverage players in ut2004.. but does this hold true for ut3?

There are average players. I'm one of them.

Comment

yeah, most people in pubs are okay, not great but decent to practice with.

Comment

im below average ... if it was possible to shoot yourself in the foot id be out in the first round

Comment

Sure there are average people, some not playing in clans, teams, not for points... just for fun, during free time.
          I am one of them.

Comment

I'm average at best

Comment

I'm average if not a little above average. If the players are not challenging its not fun.

Comment

average at best sums it up nicely, coupled with odd hours online. tragic. but i love it and take my beatings graciously. if a bit tight lipped...

Comment

Lots of average people so you won't be in trouble. Most of the skilled players dont play on pubs anyway. Good to see another PC player here Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
                    Most of the skilled players dont play on pubs anyway.
                    Not true for North American Warfare and vCTF. All of the skilled players for those game types play regularly in pubs. For DM gametypes it's more true because they stick to IRC and PUGs.

Comment

Yeah i should have said TDM/Duel.

Comment

Plenty, my friend

Comment

For average go pub, average skill in pub UT3 is way lower than average skill in pub 2k4. Its why I never bother to play pub anymore and just go for the pugs and clanmatches. But if you are looking for low skill, public is the way to go.

Comment

lol for ut2004 16 player dm on Rankin. i have 26 deaths 4 kills. Im not that bad really its just theyre so good in that game or i am a noob, idk maybe it would be nice to have a good mouse

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                              Not true for North American Warfare and vCTF. All of the skilled players for those game types play regularly in pubs. For DM gametypes it's more true because they stick to IRC and PUGs.
                              I play only vctf

Comment

Working...
                              X