Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 version of Unreal Tournament 3 is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The way I look at it, they got Splitscreen, achievements and exclusive maps/characters, but we got working voice chat, K+M support, server ping readings, mod support, character customization. Other than Splitscreen there's nothing the 360 version has over the PS3 version, and they really only got splitscreen because PS3 users complained about it so much post release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i don't even know why people bother with the maps and character complaint, we get that many every month, if not more. The split screen that's a different story but oh well.
    Don't buy epic branded products if it bugs you that much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would take user mod support over six new maps and 2 new characters anyday. I would love to try all the different mutators/vehicles/modes that PC has to offer if it was on the 360.

Leave a comment:

• replied

No, I know people already know about what the Xbox 360 version contains. I'm not trying to act like this is news. It's way more of an opinion on my perspective of this version. I really don't care what people think, whether they side the Xbox or the PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You act like this is news.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Xbox 360 version of Unreal Tournament 3 is...

Xbox 360 version of Unreal Tournament 3 is...

F'n ridiculous. 5 exclusive...oh wait, I'm sorry, SIX exclusive maps, two exclusive characters...and....what? What's this? Something many PS3 gamers wanted? Yep, 2-player splitscreen. Apparently this was just thought of when the 360 version was in development, EVEN THOUGH the 360 release was scheduled around the same time as the PS3. Did Microsoft slip Epic 50 million too just like they did to Rockstar games? Heh, I could make an easy 50 million if I were to bet someone that this thread will be closed...

I know, I know, the PS3 has mod support, while the 360 doesn't, so I "shouldn't be complaining", but still... If anything the PS3 and 360 versions should have been EXACTLY identical, of course except for the PS3 having mod support and the Xbox 360 getting a few maps and characters BECAUSE of no user-created content.

Jealous? A little. Fed up with games "favoring" the 360? Definitely.
Working...
X