xbox 360 leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox 360 leaderboards

right the leader boards never update ive got like 15 bullseyes in warefare (player match) i goes onto leader boards and it says i have 1 WTF ive even tried it in ranked matches they dont update so how am i suposed 2 know when im near the 20 bulls ete achievements ? anyone else getting this problem?

also it does it with vehicle kills is anyone else getting this?

Comment

Originally posted by snelly View Post
      right the leader boards never update ive got like 15 bullseyes in warefare (player match) i goes onto leader boards and it says i have 1 WTF ive even tried it in ranked matches they dont update so how am i suposed 2 know when im near the 20 bulls ete achievements ? anyone else getting this problem?
      There are two different leaderboards. One for ranked and one for player matches. Make sure you are viewing the right one as well as the right gametype leaderboard.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
        There are two different leaderboards. One for ranked and one for player matches. Make sure you are viewing the right one as well as the right gametype leaderboard.
        ya i am but there not there does it take a while to upload?

Comment

Originally posted by snelly View Post
          ya i am but there not there does it take a while to upload?
          On the PS3 version, the stats never uploaded instantly. You had to wait.

Comment

yeh you have to wait its a weekly update right now i believe but i think it will change in the future

Comment

Weekly? Oh shi' -

Comment

at least for now if your playing the 360 version

Comment

man, your luckey you prolly live in UK and got UT3 already on ur 360... i gotta wait till tomorrow and i also have to wait till after my drivers ed class, plus my game store always gets stuff late.. if they dont have it right when they open im going across the street to K-Mart and getting it right away, i cannot wait to frag the hell outta people in this game.

Comment

Working...
                  X