TOO MUCH lag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOO MUCH lag.

I'm using a Sky Wireless Broadband Connection and it's come to the point where I can't even play Campaign or Multiplayer online due to lag. Any solutions?

If its the 360 version, its going to be laggy for the rest of the time you play the game... lol... Others are hosting, you dont get dedicated servers like the PC version... You are stuck with the lag, even if you have a good connection

Comment

Well that's good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
        If its the 360 version, its going to be laggy for the rest of the time you play the game... lol... Others are hosting, you dont get dedicated servers like the PC version... You are stuck with the lag, even if you have a good connection
        I think i read somewhere that we will have Dedicated servers, and besides, lag can be progressively fixed.

Comment

Yeah, I never have lag on my 360 but I have experienced some bad lag with UT3. It was alright on Thursday but it has become a lot worse recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliv3 View Post
            I think i read somewhere that we will have Dedicated servers, and besides, lag can be progressively fixed.
            The only way to even make a dedicated server is to hook up a xbox 360 to a dedicated server line... The only place to find those is the top tier of Verizon FIOS or a dedicated server warehouse, like theplanet...

I can almost promise, no one is going to leave their xbox 360 online 24/7 hooked up to a dedicated line...

Comment

No they confirmed dedicated servers for the 360 I don't see why everyone is lagging.

Comment

Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
                The only way to even make a dedicated server is to hook up a xbox 360 to a dedicated server line... The only place to find those is the top tier of Verizon FIOS or a dedicated server warehouse, like theplanet...

I can almost promise, no one is going to leave their xbox 360 online 24/7 hooked up to a dedicated line...
                Frontlines and Bad Company both have dedicated servers.

Comment

Yeah BC still lags though, not as bad as the lag on ut3 though

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge009 View Post
                    I'm using a Sky Wireless Broadband Connection and it's come to the point where I can't even play Campaign or Multiplayer online due to lag. Any solutions?
                    why are u using a wireless for gaming, very bad idea

maybe its just 360 i heard they have tons of lag on most of there games.

Comment

Host your own games, and let people join. You will have no lag then.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                        Host your own games, and let people join. You will have no lag then.
                        Been in pre-game lobby around 20 minutes, not a single player has joined. =/

Comment

Been in pre-game lobby around 20 minutes, not a single player has joined. =/
                          Are you hosting rank or player matches?

If you were hosting a player match, try hosting a ranked match. Make sure to do a popular gametype such as deathmatch.

Comment

I was hosting a ranked deathmatch

It doesn't matter though, as all is good. I've just entered and completed 2 Ranked matches with no lag at all.

Comment

Wireless is mostly a online killer, try a better connection? Nothing beats a plug in the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X