Custom Characters?? (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Characters?? (360)

Is the 360 version of UT3 going to allow you to customize your character??

From what ive heard you get a few different outfits to choose from

Comment

Umm, yes...

Why wouldn't it?

You're probably getting confused by people saying "There won't be custom characters," meaning that the 360 won't allow mods to be freely ported in by users (MS doesn't want a breach in the security of XBL, and given how many people hate MS just for the sake of hating them, I'm not surprised at all)
      BUT there's a big difference between not allowing users to port over community made models and not supporting the character customization feature at all...

Comment

is it any wonder people hate MS after all the messing about they do...?

they release half finised OS's, rip people off by charging for EVERYTHING. then have the cheek to whine when people find a way to rip it all off....? why for the sake of making even more people hate them? you never hear anything from apple or sony about oh, this just got a virus or this just got hacked. it annoys me that i spent 40£ on a game and now people who dont ave the same instrests as me get to pick what mods i have...

Comment

wait what???

Comment

Originally posted by ZDub86 View Post
            Is the 360 version of UT3 going to allow you to customize your character??
            I have the 360 version and there is NO character customisation (by that I mean you can not pick one body type and change a helmet or armour). However, there are many characters with different names to choose from within a race. For Iron and Ronin there is a mixture of male & female. Their looks vary and range from slightly different to vastly different, depending on your own interpretation of them, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer 2K8 View Post
              I have the 360 version and there is NO character customisation (by that I mean you can not pick one body type and change a helmet or armour). However, there are many characters with different names to choose from within a race. For Iron and Ronin there is a mixture of male & female. Their looks vary and range from slightly different to vastly different, depending on your own interpretation of them, I guess.
              How's your flux capacitor doing? The game doesn't ship for another couple days, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                How's your flux capacitor doing? The game doesn't ship for another couple days, dude.
                Game officially shipped in Europe July 4th. http://www.beyondunreal.com/view_story.php?id=11934

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                  .....I guess you didn't click on his gamertag to see his most recently played games, cause UT3 is on there.

Comment

Uh, why did Epic choose to remove this feature?
                    There's probably a logical (but no less upsetting) reason it's not in.

Comment

Yea, I don't get it either. Its obviously not a space constraint problem, cause the game already ships with more content than the PC and PS3 versions.

Comment

Working...
                      X