Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Microsoft should publish the next UT?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just Say No To MS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
    While Microsoft will defiantly give UT enough media attention they might kill the mod community.
    Agreed.
    (filler)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
    Epic signed an agreement to do 2 Unreal Tournaments with Midway. UT3 was the first, so the next will be published by Midway as well.
    Oh snap, I didn't know that. I guess that means there will be a UT4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 is a solid franchise before Xbox was even about, and is also a PC Franchise that has made it's way to consoles. In the other hand Gears of War is a new franchise from an already solid independent developer company such as Epic. The fact that Microsoft published it was also to secure the "exclusivity" deal on Gears of War series or at least the first 2 chapters. To be honest Gears of War is the biggest game that Microsoft has against Sony in terms of exclusivity. I hope Microsoft don't publish any UT game. If not look at the fiasco with the "free" DLC released for GoW

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic signed an agreement to do 2 Unreal Tournaments with Midway. UT3 was the first, so the next will be published by Midway as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell I'll try anything once, it certainly may not hurt if they promoted it at the very least. The game/series needs a big pick-me-up as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of playing the bots and on IA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While Microsoft will defiantly give UT enough media attention they might kill the mod community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nooooo Neverrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Do you think Microsoft should publish the next UT?

Do you think Microsoft should publish the next UT?

I've noticing some things between Gears of War and UT3.
    I've noticed there was alot more hype and AD's on Gears of War than all the UT games put together.

Is it because of the certain publishers? Because when UT was published by Atari,Midway,etc. the hype was way too low and there we're hardly any TV ad's on UT.

On the other hand Microsoft uses tons of Ad's on hit game like Gears and Halo, which gives those games a shining online community.

IMO I think alot of hype and AD's should be on UT3 as an incredible game as it is, and think that Microsoft should publish it.
Working...
X