No announcement yet.

Game is unbelievable - Voice chat is terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix the voice chat idk what else to say. while im jumping wall dodging shooting and aiming and bringing up a new weapon you really expect me to press another button so I can speak? are you serious.

please.

Comment

Probably the same reason they haven't fixed the numerous other issues: limited FOV, horrible interface, broken clientside demorec... darkwalker in a DM map. Even the bonus pack was merely a ghost of what we've come to expect.

I blame Gears 2.

Oh well, Epic isn't the first developer to make bank off a new IP and shirk their roots. At least the gameplay is still amazing, and they're still patching the game (albeit somewhat halfheartedly.)

Comment

If they're gonna fix the voice chat I hope they fix it for the PC too.

Comment

Do you think they actually read this stuff here on the forums? Cause I've read a couple of forums on this exact topic. I'm hoping that they do read this and see that so many people want this one thing to be fixed.

And by the off chance that they do read this. You guys kick ***!

Comment

fix it please

Comment

Funny really cause UT3 on the PS3 has one of the best VoIP Quality for that console. The only present "issue" is that the Toggle VoIP on/off feature doesn't work with K/M rooms. But the actual voice channel is excellent.

Comment

Voice chat is a must for an xbox games nowadays with xbox live, please fix this epic, don't let me get excited over this game and then have too many little issues for it to be unplayable

Comment

Originally posted by Simplicity View Post
                  fix the voice chat idk what else to say. while im jumping wall dodging shooting and aiming and bringing up a new weapon you really expect me to press another button so I can speak? are you serious.

please.
                  What he said. It's ridiculous to expect us to have to hit an extra button for voice chat, when there are so many other things that are going on.

Comment

I agree. Epic PLZ fix this asap. Open chat or at least push once to talk (Not HOLD to chat!).

Comment

Yeah, voice chat really needs to be fixed.

Comment

Hold to chat? Whose bright idea was this?

Comment

Its not even so much that you have to press a button to talk i can live with that (change to lb) its the fact voice chat works when it wants, ive been playing it alot since launch and me and my friends get on the same side and voice chat only works sometimes and then sometimes it only works for some people and sometimes they can hear you but you cant hear them, its totally screwd i cant believe epic shipped it in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by supermackem View Post
                            Its not even so much that you have to press a button to talk i can live with that (change to lb) its the fact voice chat works when it wants, ive been playing it alot since launch and me and my friends get on the same side and voice chat only works sometimes and then sometimes it only works for some people and sometimes they can hear you but you cant hear them, its totally screwd i cant believe epic shipped it in this state.
                            That's how it was for the PS3 at launch, they actually fixed it though (took them four months), I'm surprised they released the 360 version like that.

Comment

Working...
                            X