Game is unbelievable - Voice chat is terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game is unbelievable - Voice chat is terrible

Why oh why is the voice chat in the 360 version of this game so horrible?

No lobby chat, HOLDING a button to talk, 90% of the time my team can't hear each other.

Its just terrible!

I hope to god Epic decide to fix this because I wouldn't like to see such an amazing game go down the pan.

Originally posted by CosMick View Post
    Why oh why is the voice chat in the 360 version of this game so horrible?

No lobby chat, HOLDING a button to talk, 90% of the time my team can't hear each other.

Its just terrible!

I hope to god Epic decide to fix this because I wouldn't like to see such an amazing game go down the pan.
    1. Hold the chat button.
    2. Press start.
    3. Let go, and you should be in open chat the rest of the game.

Comment

I agree it needs a patch this game is so much fun but voice chat is broke. I dont think that trick works with the 360 version of the game.

Comment

And to be quite honest even if that trick did work it still doesn't stop the fact that 90% of the time its broken and only certain people can hear certain other people.......

Its so **** frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by CosMick View Post
          And to be quite honest even if that trick did work it still doesn't stop the fact that 90% of the time its broken and only certain people can hear certain other people.......

Its so **** frustrating

You have to hold in the chat button to talk. You don't press it.

Comment

Voice is just broken works sometimes doesnt others and your voice thing doesnt work at all.

Comment

they should have kept the UT2004 voice chat system, it works 99.9% of the time. The UT3 one is like 50%.

maybe they will patch it (hopefully).

Comment

its just voice chat and Bombing Run, the game is still good calm down god

Comment

Voice chat is quite a big part of the Xbox Live experience and I also find this extremely annoying. I hope a patch is released.

Comment

lol... xbox live chat system is terrible... halo 3 was push-to-talk and thats why it sucked... hope UT3 for the 360 gets patched

Comment

Voice chatter during games is a huge part of UT3 not to mention through xbox live, that's when you get to hear all the ranting 12yr old's scream a bunch of racist **** at people... Lol but seriously voice is important!

Originally posted by killformoney
                      its just voice chat the game is still good calm down god
                      Originally posted by Dark Borrelnoot View Post
                      its just voice chat and Bombing Run, the game is still good calm down god

Comment

I know, but bad voice chat doesnt mean the game is terrible... I love voice chat most of the time im the only one whos talking. Voice chat sucks but not the game. I completely agree with you, it's a very important element for a good multiplayer.

Comment

Needs fixing, With a afst pace game like UT3 you havnt got time to be holding down addicional buttons to speak, team games are boring as no one seems to talk, no organisation aso peple just running in 1 by 1.
                          I dont speak myself as when in middle of a brawl there isnt time to be holding chat down.

Comment

Originally posted by CVROY View Post
                            they should have kept the UT2004 voice chat system, it works 99.9% of the time. The UT3 one is like 50%.

maybe they will patch it (hopefully).

Listen to this guy. The Ut2k4 Vchat was fantastic. You had voice commands, in-game command orders, team chat, pub chat, and specific person chat. Why Epic has not fixed this, I have no freaking idea!

Comment

This needs fixing ASAP...

Comment

Working...
                              X