Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
    lol...game is going to get boring when you cant play custom maps... he will be stuck on the same stuff over and over...
    +1 - the huge amount of user-created content is about the only reason I'm still playing UT3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HEHEHE that is funny. I'm a PC guy, I do have a ps3 but do not have any unreal engine games for it... I like it just for driving/racing games... FPS are belongs to teh PC!!1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tweakd... CVROY is ****** b/c he bought the 360 version lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
    The PC version is great CVROY stop trolling.

The PC version is also the only one with UED. Looks like Game.co.uk just copied the wrong part of the description.
    you stop trolling... you troll: http://alesrarus.funkydung.com/images/troll.jpg Go back and edit some of your 500 something posts before you accuse others of trolling.

To get back on topic, there are differences between the PC, PS3 and Xbox versions of the game, please do your research.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Eon View Post
    Nah it doesn't have a map editor with it. I got it on Thursday and haven't noticed one anyway :P
    lol... I tried to warn him... That game is going to get boring when you cant play custom maps... he will be stuck on the same stuff over and over... thats why I built a nice Gaming PC and got rid of xbox live

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nah it doesn't have a map editor with it. I got it on Thursday and haven't noticed one anyway :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The PC version is great CVROY stop trolling.

The PC version is also the only one with UED. Looks like Game.co.uk just copied the wrong part of the description.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it can't be any worse than the PC version... DOH!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset: Build your own Unreal Tournament levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community with Unreal Tournament III!

As far as I am aware there is no editor bundled, maybe some light version of it. About the 'download the latest mods from the community'-part, only when it's allowed by Microsoft so you won't see as many custom content as on PC or PS3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is how its listed on the GAME website take note of the last paragraph well im off to get it so i wouldnt worry about answering me.

Also to correct you Far Cry on 360 had the most fully fledged inbuilt map editor not Halo 3, Far cry you can actually make the terrain and place objects unlike halo where you can only place objects.

Also Microsoft never said they wouldnt support community maps EPIC and Midway said that they were in talks with MS about this and microsoft hadnt said NO were not supporting them: And thats all the official infomation that has been released about it.

SummaryDeveloper: Epic Games
    Publisher: Midway
    This product includes a video preview of Gears of War 2, including never-before-seen footage of the game's multiplayer mode, featuring its new maps, weapons and gameplay elements.

Unreal Tournament 2007 marks the arrival of the industry’s premiere multiplayer first-person shooter on Xbox 360, utilising the new Unreal Engine 3 technology to take Unreal's graphics, playability and challenge to a new level.

Unreal Tournament players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense battles against skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. Fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles, Unreal Tournament III is Xbox 360 FPS action at it’s best!

Unreal Tournament III Features:

Unparalleled graphical and physical realism: New Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date, online and offline!
    Vast arsenal of weapons: Unreal's weaponry is now bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gun or blast away at close range with the Bio Rifle. Unreal Tournament III boasts a whole host of weapons - including many returning, upgraded favourites for maximum performance and killing sprees.
    Single player mode rivals the online experience!: Battle against lightening fast A.I. in Unreal's new deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
    Onslaught vehicle combat taken to a new level: Unreal Tournament III's expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of Unreal vehicles, including the massive Leviathan, the terrifying Darkwalker, and a completely new way to get into the Unreal action… the Hoverboard.
    New and favourite characters: Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning Unreal Tournament characters, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
    Enhanced popular Unreal Tournament gametypes: Unreal Tournament III includes Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Instagib CTF and more!
    Online innovations: Unreal Tournament III provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved Unreal matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.

Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset: Build your own Unreal Tournament levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community with Unreal Tournament III!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol.... if it does have a map editor, you will have to play it in single player... you cant share maps on the 360 version, so whats the point in making them if no one else will enjoy them? I highly doubt the 360 version will have a map editor... the closest map editor was that crappy one on halo 3

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Old Time Gamer Back! One question (360)

Old Time Gamer Back! One question (360)

Hi guys just popped on to ask a question. I havent played UT since the original game so this new one on the 360 better be good.

Now my question: I have heard in many places that unreal T on 360 will feature a map editor, But some other places say it doesnt.

Im getting the game this morning so i would appreciate a quick reply on this im going out in an hour, The GAME.co.uk website says it comes bundled with the map editor is this true

Much obliged guys thanks in advance
Working...
X