Leaderboard update problems (xbox360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboard update problems (xbox360)

My statas have not updated for 3 games im i fear my progress will be lost and i got some decent awards and a ton of kills during them games. any1 else having these problems? any help EPIC?

Yea i noticed this aswell, i was playing for about 8 hours then looked at the leaderboards and it jsut had the -- there

Comment

My kills seem to be updating ok but awards are not, i have various gun awards and engles double and multi kills but have like 1-2 of each, guess the leaderboards may just be lagged behind.

Comment

Originally posted by sheppy1 View Post
        Yea i noticed this aswell, i was playing for about 8 hours then looked at the leaderboards and it jsut had the -- there
        yea i got my firstm multi kill, then a mega kill and a ramapage but it has not registered them.

btw any1 know how to get the othere awards like blue streak and flak cannon ones?

Comment

Originally posted by davidmiller9178 View Post
          btw any1 know how to get the othere awards like blue streak and flak cannon ones?

Weapon Awards

* Jack Hammer: 15 kills with Impact Hammer.
          * Gun Slinger: 15 kills with Enforcer.
          * Bio hazard: 15 kills with Bio-Rifle.
          * Combo king: 15 kills with the Shock Rifle's combo.
          * Shaft Master: 15 kills with Link Gun's alt fire.
          * Blue Streak: 15 kills with Stinger Minigun.
          * Flak Master: 15 kills with Flak Cannon.
          * Rocket Scientist: 15 kills with Rocket Launcher.
          * Head Hunter: 15 Headshots with the Sniper Rifle.
          * Big Game Hunter: 15 kills with the Longbow AVRiL.

Other Awards

* Eagle Eye: Destroying a flying vehicle (Raptor, Cicada, Fury) or a speeding Scorpion or a Viper ready to self-destruct with the Goliath or Paladin.
          * Bullseye: Killing an enemy with the kamikaze feature of the Scorpion or Viper. This does NOT have to be an enemy in a vehicle - killing an enemy on foot will still give you the Bullseye.
          * Top Gun: Destroying a flying vehicle with another flying vehicle's weapons.
          * Pancake: Using a vehicle to crush an enemy player, either onto the ground or against a wall. (Easiest to do with a Manta.)
          * Road Rampage: Running over 15 people with a vehicle.
          * Hijacked and Carjacked: Stealing an abandoned enemy vehicle. (Stealing a Scorpion or Hellbender results in a "Carjacked!" announcement, but they are technically the same award)
          * Juggernaut: Having two or more of the following powerups at the same time: Berserk, Double Damage, and Invulnerability.
          * First Blood: Be the first to make a kill in a match.
          * Hat Trick: 3 successful flag captures. They do not need to be consecutive.
          * Denied: Destroying an enemy redeemer before it blows up, killing an enemy orb runner within close range of a powernode before they can capture it, or killing an enemy flag carrier within close range of their flag before they can capture it.

Have fun...

Comment

Sprees

Awarded for making a certain number of kills without dying throughout the match.

* Killing Spree: 5 kills.
            * Dominating: 10 kills.
            * Rampage: 15 kills.
            * Unstoppable: 20 kills.
            * Godlike: 25 kills.
            * Massacre: 30 kills or more.

Multikills

Awarded for making the amount of kills within the allotted time.

* Double Kill: 2 kills.
            * Multi Kill: 3 kills.
            * Mega Kill: 4 kills.
            * Ultra Kill: 5 kills.
            * Monster Kill: 6 kills or more.

Have fun...

[Edit:] For all Unreal Facts and Info you can visit the Liandri Archive at BeyondUnreal
            >> http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/

Comment

Working...
            X