This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Clan don't work out i'm lookin for 1 ps3

I'm on ut3 almost all the time,(pretty much the only game I havn't got tired of). I am trying to start a clan called 420 gardenz clan, but I don't know how that's gunna work out so if it doesn't then i'm in search of a clan that will accept me. I think i'm good due to the fact that the lowest I get in death match is 4th to 5th outta 16 pl. and my average is usually 1st and 3rd. Of course I have my off days but who doesn't anyways. I mainly play with mouse and keyboard, and i'm fairly skilled in playing with the controller. My best weapon I would say is the enforcer. I played about 4 months with the computer version and bots,(computer was to slow for online play). Than i got the ps3 version and iv'e been playing for about 2 months or more online. My psn is lwrabbit420. So if u could hit me up, shadow me online 2 c for ureself or whatever that would be great.

sign ur clan up at www.gamebattles.com

Comment

I've yet to see you. There aren't that many clans out there, or players for that matter.

Comment

If you're a TDM player then your best bet for a Clan would be HGM, ARCH, SIC, QcP, and Biofreaks.

Try to find players from those clans playing online and send a message to them.

Comment

SIC??? ive never heard of them, who r they.

Comment

Working...
          X