Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
    Console master says "Unreal Tournament 3 is all about the action. It isn't deep, but it is immensely fun. "

Isn't deep?! I've been playing since release and learn tricks every day. It is incredibly deep. The problem is that the depth is too well hidden.
    +1 to that, played over 400 hours and I still have so much to learn every day

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually, UT3 feels like a PS3 game ported to BOTH the PC and 360. The stock maps in UT3 are mostly... well, I'll let you guys fill in my thoughts. Let's just say I'm really glad that the modders have made some awesome maps, which 360 players won't see sadly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by StalwartUK View Post
    Kinda ironic though that with UT3 it was actually the opposite.
    Yeah wasn't it a PS3 game ported to the 360?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Console master says "Unreal Tournament 3 is all about the action. It isn't deep, but it is immensely fun. "

Isn't deep?! I've been playing since release and learn tricks every day. It is incredibly deep. The problem is that the depth is too well hidden.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
    Exactly... Go buy a decent PC - and come on in... We need some more target practicing
    no thx we will be playing the version that has the most people playing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
    lol... 99% of the games that were ported from the PC suck... just an FYI
    Kinda ironic though that with UT3 it was actually the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ign gave only 8.5. It's pretty good but I believe it deserves at least 9.0. ; )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sucks you guys cant use custom mods/maps... It will take M$ months to release anything anyway for the 360... Its an ok review, just sucks you guys can't use any custom mods/maps...
    I'd be sour if PS3 did not have splitscreen as well. 360 get the mods later, PS3 wont get splitscreen ever.

And the whole PC thing is totally true, look at my sig...LOL

Although UT3 does seem way more of a console game than the past titles. Getting the latest greatest version on 360 surely will have a few advantages

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Exactly... Go buy a decent PC - and come on in... We need some more target practicing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IceFrogg View Post
    yay, hopefully Epic can get the money they deserve for making such a great game.
    Well - would be time for the to start supporting the initial UT3 users/gamers - namely PC Gamers !!!

Where's that Patch 1.3 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaz View Post
    I'm wondering how popular the 360 version will be, cause my copy will arive later today!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm wondering how popular the 360 version will be, cause my copy will arive later today!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sucks you guys cant use custom mods/maps... It will take M$ months to release anything anyway for the 360... Its an ok review, just sucks you guys can't use any custom mods/maps...
    Actually, you know what sucks? Having all that custom mods/maps but having no one to play with. Just sucks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yay, hopefully Epic can get the money they deserve for making such a great game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea pretty good score.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X