Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Ut3 360 Review

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360...urnament-3/p1/

Sucks you guys cant use custom mods/maps... It will take M$ months to release anything anyway for the 360... Its an ok review, just sucks you guys can't use any custom mods/maps...

Comment

Yea pretty good score.

Comment

yay, hopefully Epic can get the money they deserve for making such a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by RLMCCOY View Post
          Sucks you guys cant use custom mods/maps... It will take M$ months to release anything anyway for the 360... Its an ok review, just sucks you guys can't use any custom mods/maps...
          Actually, you know what sucks? Having all that custom mods/maps but having no one to play with. Just sucks.

Comment

I'm wondering how popular the 360 version will be, cause my copy will arive later today!

Comment

Originally posted by Slaz View Post
              I'm wondering how popular the 360 version will be, cause my copy will arive later today!
              lol... 99% of the games that were ported from the PC suck... just an FYI

Comment

Originally posted by IceFrogg View Post
                yay, hopefully Epic can get the money they deserve for making such a great game.
                Well - would be time for the to start supporting the initial UT3 users/gamers - namely PC Gamers !!!

Where's that Patch 1.3 ?

Comment

Exactly... Go buy a decent PC - and come on in... We need some more target practicing

Comment

I'd be sour if PS3 did not have splitscreen as well. 360 get the mods later, PS3 wont get splitscreen ever.

And the whole PC thing is totally true, look at my sig...LOL

Although UT3 does seem way more of a console game than the past titles. Getting the latest greatest version on 360 surely will have a few advantages

Comment

Ign gave only 8.5. It's pretty good but I believe it deserves at least 9.0. ; )

Comment

Kinda ironic though that with UT3 it was actually the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
                          Exactly... Go buy a decent PC - and come on in... We need some more target practicing
                          no thx we will be playing the version that has the most people playing

Comment

Console master says "Unreal Tournament 3 is all about the action. It isn't deep, but it is immensely fun. "

Isn't deep?! I've been playing since release and learn tricks every day. It is incredibly deep. The problem is that the depth is too well hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by StalwartUK View Post
                              Kinda ironic though that with UT3 it was actually the opposite.
                              Yeah wasn't it a PS3 game ported to the 360?

Comment

Working...
                              X