Ping Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ping Filter

Great job on the game guys really, the 360 version is as promised more much better, improved performance .. graphics the whole 9 yards BUT there is one vital thing missing that boggles my mind.

A Ping Filter. This is obviously in the PC and PS3 versions of UT3 but why disregard this valuable piece of information in the 360 version?? Unless I am mistaken, when you search for a server every bit of information there is needed to let you know if its Pure, Custom, the map, # of players, but where Ping should be it is just blank. We gamers really need to be able to identify a good server from a bad server and at the moment it is painfully hard to do that without going through a long trial and error sequence. So I am asking you to consider patching in the much needed Ping column into the server list just as the PC and PS3 versions have.

ty for whoever changed the thread subject, i guess its a bit more informative

Comment

If 360 has the same quick match feature the other versions have, that should connect you to a server with a reasonable ping.

Comment

I also don't understand the reason for leaving a out a basic element in server filters for the 360 version the pc and ps3 version both had. I think this is a very important aspect for most players in many different ways. Please patch this back into the game. I won't sit here and speculate on reasons why I think this was done for just the 360 version (noobed down? ), much haha, but if this could be done it would be much appreciated.

I also would like to bring up a few other extremely(imo) important issues that should be addressed for improved gameplay. A few..

-first person spectator
        -the ability to individually assign weapons to different buttons on the controller
        -take out the drop in sensitivity when zoomed with the sniper
        -the ability to assign boots as a bind to a button
        -allow armor stacking

...I'll stop right there. if these could be done, it would greatly improve the competitive nature of this game. thanks for considering this.

Comment

to the top.

Comment

Working...
          X