No announcement yet.

Bombing Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea im 1 360 owner that would love to see the addition of bombing run as well as the invasion gametype thats like a rpg were you level up your characters and get them special abilities while hordes of monsters attack you with increasing difficulty every round (bombing run and invasion for 360 FTW!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Borrelnoot View Post
      Bombing run's name aint legal. But they can change it...
      I didn't know this.. why is it "not legal" ??

Comment

Originally posted by sneh View Post
        I didn't know this.. why is it "not legal" ??
        Sorry, I mean IF its illegal, someone else told me that, but this shouldnt stop Bombing Run from getting back.

Also Invation is awsome, personally, I love Bombing Run, Assault, Invasion.

Assault would require too many maps and effort I think. But Bombing Run and Invasion are not too hard getting on the 360!

Comment

Assault would require too many maps and effort I think. But Bombing Run and Invasion are not too hard getting on the 360!
          You think!? lol that shows us how much you know about modding, seriously man be realistic here. You dont know what your talking about. All of those modes will require alot of work.

Dont get me wrong, as much as id like to see UT3 expand. Bombing run & invasion will never happen, no matter how many times you ask for it. Try to come to terms with it, or alternatively buy the PC version and make it yourself, according to you it shouldnt be too hard, but we shall see. Your choice

Edit:If they do add it i'll eat my hat.

Comment

Originally posted by AdZ View Post
            You think!? lol that shows us how much you know about modding, seriously man be realistic here. You dont know what your talking about. All of those modes will require alot of work.

Dont get me wrong, as much as id like to see UT3 expand. Bombing run & invasion will never happen, no matter how many times you ask for it. Try to come to terms with it, or alternatively buy the PC version and make it yourself, according to you it shouldnt be too hard, but we shall see. Your choice

Edit:If they do add it i'll eat my hat.

If you read the rest of the thread or know more about unreal yourself, instead of just reading the last posts. You should have noticed the Bombing Run mod and Invasion has already been made by users. They have been updated and adjusted for over half a year, so there should be a limited number of bugs in it. (DUEL IN UT3 ON 360 HAS ALOT MORE BUGS)

Getting this mod on the 360 and the invasion mod. Shouldnt be that hard. Assault however requires COMPLETELY NEW MAPS. Invasion and Bombing Run are just the modes which can be used in the already existing maps. Assault aint just a mode, it's a mode with it's own maps.

Kinda disapointing you reply that fast while you know so little about the game...

You ain't someone working for epic so why bother me and the rest of the Fans saying it will never happen?

Comment

Sorry i apologise, im just saying the way i see it.

Good luck with your attempts to bring them back tho.

Edit: If they were to bring back bombing run, itd be nice to see it with its own set of maps tho, even if they are remakes from ut2k4. Invasion would be easier to achieve i think and personally i prefere it out of the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdZ View Post
                Sorry i apologise, im just saying the way i see it.

Good luck with your attempts to bring them back tho.

Edit: If they were to bring back bombing run, itd be nice to see it with its own set of maps tho, even if they are remakes from ut2k4. Invasion would be easier to achieve i think and personally i prefere it out of the 2.
                Yeh the old maps were great, I think the best ones for Bombing Run were:

Anubis, Skyscraper and the Facing worlds.

Comment

Assault however requires COMPLETELY NEW MAPS. Invasion and Bombing Run are just the modes which can be used in the already existing maps.
                  Not completely true. There are some new maps that come with Invasion and Bombing Run. I'm not a designer for the Bombing Run mod but I think they are adding more than just the mode.

Comment

for all interesting PPL: www.BombingRun.org - the BombingRun Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by black_star View Post
                      Not completely true. There are some new maps that come with Invasion and Bombing Run. I'm not a designer for the Bombing Run mod but I think they are adding more than just the mode.
                      Assault requires at least one new map. Bombing Run for example can be played in Facing Worlds. Like in UT2004. People probably want more maps than the existing ones for Bombing Run, but you can still play the game without new maps.

I'll be off for 3 weeks. (holiday)

Comment

WOW i got overlooked

Comment

Bombingrun for UT3 out

Comment

UT3 dont need a new patch at first.
                            what is needing is a anticheat mod like utan+AntiTCC1.8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^

Comment

Good mutator

Comment

Working...
                              X