Lazy Modding Must Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Modding Must Go!

Sad but true, I'm a lazy modder. I've come up with a few great ideas the community would surely appreciate, but there's no way I'll finish them!

How does everyone else avoid messing around doing other things and start getting down to business?

Tell me your routine, tell how you work hard, and tell what works for you.

No simple, short answers please, I need good and in-depth ones!

Well if I have an idea for a map as soon as possible I'll open the editor and do a draft of it and work on it as long as i feel like it ...
    And if I already have something solid going on I just work an hour or two on it every day that I have available time.

Tho if Im tired or in a bad mood I don't bother to even mess with it, because most of times I would probably screw it up and have to redo it.

Also I look at other peoples work, get a bit of inspiration since there are alot of awesome maps out there and also to see these guys working hard on them making them better beta after beta until geting a good finished map.

Oh... i also listen to some soft music while working on something, makes me think better and work during more time.

I guess thats how I do things but honestly "to each his own way".

So GET OFF YO LAZY BUM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
      Well if I have an idea for a map as soon as possible I'll open the editor and do a draft of it and work on it as long as i feel like it ...
      And if I already have something solid going on I just work an hour or two on it every day that I have available time.

Tho if Im tired or in a bad mood I don't bother to even mess with it, because most of times I would probably screw it up and have to redo it.

Also I look at other peoples work, get a bit of inspiration since there are alot of awesome maps out there and also to see these guys working hard on them making them better beta after beta until geting a good finished map.

Oh... i also listen to some soft music while working on something, makes me think better and work during more time.

I guess thats how I do things but honestly "to each his own way".

So GET OFF YO LAZY BUM !!!
      OMG More time to mod less time to playyyy ! D:

Comment

Working...
      X