UT3 Xbox360 RPG Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    well i'll just have to cross my fingers and pray.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It will not work for the XB360 - the XB360 does not come with the custom mods such as on the PS3, but there may be downloadable content packs in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes it has been made by Battlemode.
    http://bigbattleservers.com/forum/vi...hp?f=24&t=1164

A completely operational RPG for UT3 which supports all UT3 game types!

Features levels, experience, Mana, magic weapons, artifacts, player classes (optional) and full ability management. BattleRPG is highly customizable. Includes Galtanor's Invasion.

With BattleRPG each player gets a persistent level and persistent experience. This means the server keeps a database and remembers your achievements permanently. For each point you score you get experience, if you have enough experience you go to the next level. Besides experience and levels you also collect Mana. Mana can be used for artifacts and for the Ultra GIB and Quantum weapon magic.

For each level you get some RPG$. With those RPG$ you can buy abilities like Health bonus, Weapon speed, Vampirism and Quick foot. BattleRPG also has magic weapons like Quantum, Bounce, Knockback and Ultra GIB and artifacts like God Mode, Spiderpig and Mana Gambling.

Go to http://www.onsrpg.com/battlerpg.php for download. Includes manuals and all source code (GPL V3).
    Battlemode can be thanked also for Battle Team Arena, which is basically Last Man Standing but also includes freezetag. He also made UT3Fixer which resolves the "package a_vehicle_manta not found" problem with custom maps. All of said mutators can be found at the website I linked to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hm, has anyone made an RPG mod for UT3 yet? Cause first and foremost it has to be made, and then if its popular enough I guess Epic will put it into their DLC Mod packs for 360.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT3 Xbox360 RPG Mod?

UT3 Xbox360 RPG Mod?

Does anyone know/think that the xbox360 UT3 will have the RPG Mod? I remember it from UT2004 and I loved it!!
Working...
X