This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 firmware 2.40 and Epic

Does Epic plan on allowing ut3 users to play their own music through in game xmb when the new 2.40 firmware update is released on July 2nd?

I hope so I also hope Epic gets support for Trophies as it would easly make PS3 users happy, and many of them would play the game more online/offilne just to get the trophies.

That PS3 update comes out July 2nd BTW and will be the update that brings the PS3 up to snuff with the Xbox360. I just hope developers support it 24/7 after release and even launch gets get patches that add support for the new features in 2.40 because it would be a shame to have almost no games support it like with the Remote Play idea that could of been a major hit with PSP/PS3 users, as well as the GameShareing idea for the PSP that was not made use off vary much at all.

The best thing about that PS3 update is no longer will Xbox360 fanboys claim they have the better console because the PS3 can finaly do everything the Xbox360 can plus more as it's also a BD player, DVD upscaler, internet browser/search functions, and on top of all that it supports 60 palyers nativly, and even has full player hosted Server support, and online match makeing services for most of it's online games.

Most Xbox360 games are haveing major issues with the idea of player hosted Servers, and on top of that the Xbox360 for online play gives the Host a major advantage due to the fact that the other players are basicly playing off his console with the over all ping of all players basied not on their connections, but the level of connection to that players console. It can get vary laggy in Xbox360 games to the point where only the host console can move around and get kills/points while the rest of the players lag so much they can't even move, much less shoot.

BTW: I own a PS3, and an Xbox360 and I have to say when it comes to pings and online play the PS3 online ingame action is as smooth as a SP game most of the time even on servers with pings as high as 134!

Comment

please let them say yes

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607137

Comment

Working...
        X