Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun clans?

hi all

just ordered this and really looking forward to getting to grips with it. i loved 99 back in the day!

i just wanted to ask if anyone knew of any good clans for noobs, something aimed at fun rather than overly competitive and hopefully a bit of banter!

ta

Well I dont really have a clan. I just have my own little community in a ventrilo voice server. Most of us are just average players. Some are better than others. If your interested check out the first post here for all the info you will need. http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594957

PS: Some of us use vent for other games as well. Right now there is 3-4 of us playing GRID race driver. Sometimes we discuss latest hardware/technology as well. Basically its used for alot of things. lol. Mostly for UT3 though.

Comment

sounds excellent mate i'll give it a go. im uk though so what sort of times are you playing?

Comment

Most of the time we play in the evenings, so the weekends would be the best time to meet up. Evenings for us most likely would be very early morning for you. There are a couple of us that play at wierd times though, because they work night shifts. Those guys could be on at any time.

Comment

Working...
        X