Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Vctf (ps3) Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vctf (ps3) Season

The N*R*G* clan were talking and we are going to have A UT3 VCTF SEASON its clan based if u dont have one u can make one or we can put u in a group with other free agents and that will be a team. its gonna go like this we play in a season where every team will play eachother (hoping for 8 teams) ppl with best record will go into playoffs the last four go into wildcard then playoffs begin

how big must the teams be? i know i have a group of 4 to play in it and we would love to. should the teams be bigger?

Comment

hoping to have teams of 5 butif there isnt enough wecan go with 4

Comment

I can get however many so put me dowN

Comment

im down.. =)

Comment

alright are the smp guyz down and teckniec its five areyou gonna have an organized clan or five people cuz u need a name so we can make a bracket

Comment

call us team teck lol naw GOW will do

Comment

yea talk to urlord .. she will handle this for SMP

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                  yea talk to urlord .. she will handle this for SMP
                  Yeah just let me know the time and team size! We might be able to form 2 teams...maybe.

Comment

we are going for 8 teams of 5 if thats too much we could go to 4 N*R*G* is also in the season i just talked to the rest we might have to go down to 4 if we cant find some one else

Comment

SMP will be able to make 1 team of five with 3 left over. If some individuals want to play we can make another team of 5.
                      Right now we have:
                      TheProdigy
                      JudgeDredd
                      Urlord75
                      MaDDoGG
                      Two_Fase
                      Arkos
                      D-Thang

Comment

I'm sure I can get 5 together.

Comment

what's your status of this Bio?

Comment

if we can get 3 ringers we can have 2 smp teams or they can make a new clan for the season and xerxes try and get five cause if you cn we only need 3 or 4 teams we dont know if biofreaks are going 2 be in it im not going 2 be online for another week in the u.p. of michigan

Comment

urlord nrg might need some guys ill try and find 3 others but if i cant we might have to use smp

Comment

Working...
                              X