Tips to Help Your DM Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips to Help Your DM Game

Lately I have been playing a little more DM based gametypes and I have had some people I know get frustrated with their own DM game. So i decided to write something about things people can try to help their DM game. After writing it, I figured I would post it up publicly for those who may want to check it out. The article is designed for the struggling DM'er looking for some practice ideas and concepts. A little piece is below:

So Unreal Tournament 3 has been out for a bit, and you load into your favorite DM or TDM servers. You’ve had your energy drink, your psyched to own some noobs, you load in, and you get owned like a noob. With rockets flying at you left and right, you bounce from side to side and try to get a weapon to fight back but the only thing you have succeeded in is moving another pile of your own gore to another location. “Screw this game! They’re lucky I couldn’t get some rockets!” and you log off to go play a 24/7 Suspense so you can sit back and snipe. What could have gone wrong?
    Feel free to click the link below for the full write up and leave any comments you may have.

http://www.clan-bge.com/modules.php?...=article&sid=8

Nice article.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha-Chi View Post
      Lately I have been playing a little more DM based gametypes and I have had some people I know get frustrated with their own DM game. So i decided to write something about things people can try to help their DM game. After writing it, I figured I would post it up publicly for those who may want to check it out. The article is designed for the struggling DM'er looking for some practice ideas and concepts. A little piece is below:

Feel free to click the link below for the full write up and leave any comments you may have.

http://www.clan-bge.com/modules.php?...=article&sid=8

lmfao that is so me especially the "They’re lucky I couldn’t get some rockets!”
      loved that bit

Comment

Good advice indeed! Practice, Practice, and more Practice. Think of instant action matches as training sessions.. Do not play average or experienced bots just so you can own them, play at least skilled or adept levels in instant action.

Comment

Great advice for the aspiring player.

Second, stop entering full 16 man servers playing Biohazard all day!
          Probably the most important?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am glad someone got something from it

Comment

Good god if Biohazard isn't so common.

Comment

Working...
              X