Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW VCTF league!! COMING SOON! SIGNUP NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW VCTF league!! COMING SOON! SIGNUP NOW!

Hello everyone! I'm setting up a league for any vctf player that wants to play in an organize league for fun. It's not those clan based leagues. So you don't have to be super skilled to play in this league. This is setup more like a sport but in the most fun way! Btw, I'm having talks with several webmasters on how to put this together. So its still in the beginning stage. Anyway, I want you to check the info page and tell me what you think

http://vctfleague.blogspot.com/

VCTF everywhere! The VCTF Custom Map Party is today (by my time zone), and, I think the VCTF mixer starts tomorrow. The VCTF community definitely seems more active than the others.

Comment

count me in. I'm going to have to work around my work schedule though.

Comment

Inventing the leagues helps but with to many people inventing leagues, it just spreads out the teams. Several teams have been playing matches at www.unrealgamingleague.com . This place is defiantely an option for unreal teams looking to compete at an established location.

Comment

cool cdh,

Cha-chi, this league is much different than those others. The site you mentioned is more clan based and is added with other modes.

This is setup more like a sport. This is more like the NBA or NFL meets VCTF. All-star teams, leaders in stats and league MVP (most valuable player). This is will be something unique and really fun. Players get drafted to teams and can get traded for other players. It's going to be much more fun. I believe clans immidiate the average gamer and make it less fun. This is open to everyone who wants to play organized vctf matches and have fun!

Comment

i'm just giving this a bump for those who haven't seen it! Please reply to the blog if you are interested or post your name here

Comment

hmmm ok i guess... but in what region will be located the server? if its european ok, if not sorry =)

Comment

a server has not been set yet, but there could be a server in europe and one in the united states

Comment

if so yeah, seems cool

Comment

Sounds like an idea... We just need to get enough people to join.

Comment

why not taking a list of the ppl that joins? it will be easier to set up the number of teams =)

Comment

I'll be doing that soon, but i just want to get people who are interested first. I don't want any commitments yet until I get everything set

Comment

ah another thing, how much ppl do you need to start the league? 32, 40?

Comment

Working...
                          X