WHAT?! Did ut3 end o.O ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT?! Did ut3 end o.O ??

Hi, i have played the offline UT3 now but did it end just like that?
    You killed that "evil girl" and then the video started. That the guy throed the girl from your team in front of you and there are some guys all around you.

Is that the end or do i miss something o.O?

That is the spectacular end... Unfortunatly.
    We can only hope UT4 will have a better one.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
      That is the spectacular end... Unfortunatly.
      We can only hope UT4 will have a better one.
      yay -.- when i bought the collectors edition if UT3 i tough it was like in all the movie I have saw every ware but what a disappointment The only good was that it was made in unrealengine 3. I think i go back to the grate UT2k4

Comment

Why don't you try multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
          Why don't you try multiplayer?
          Isnt the multiplayer just with people on your LAN?

Comment

What..? No, UT3 multiplayer is online.

Comment

lol i hope you're joking (looking at your post count, and sig with ip address of online server)

Comment

Originally posted by Danell View Post
                Hi, i have played the offline UT3 now but did it end just like that?
                You killed that "evil girl" and then the video started. That the guy throed the girl from your team in front of you and there are some guys all around you.

Is that the end or do i miss something o.O?
                The story is more about Reaper's obsession with vengeance than necessarily about killing Akasha. Akasha is mainly just the catalyst for exposing Reaper's fatal flaw. It's a standard "tragic hero" story, where the hero doesn't realize his "flaw" until it's too late to fix it...
                It actually does make sense if you pay a little bit of attention.

That the guy throed the girl from your team in front of you and there are some guys all around you.
                Is English not your first language or are you just 6 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                  Is English not your first language or are you just 6 years old?
                  hahaha, yeah, I'm from Sweden and my English sucks some times but i'm getting better xD

I have played the multiplayer but it was some time before so there was not so many maps then and i miss assault. I know that you can make assault from WAR but there were no assault maps. Idk if there are any yet ether but I'm going to install it again and download all the new maps

Comment

I think a few people are working on AS maps, but it seems like another case of people having the will to whine about it, but not the will to make it happen...

Comment

Working...
                    X