Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
    lol! thats funny, your only getting two skins. Not that it matters, you will be staring at the yellow demoman's butt most in this game.
    That's probably true if Epic successfully translated over the "demoman" online bug from the PC and PS3. That would really be funny in a sad way if it shows up online on the 360 too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by leeerock View Post
    there are way more characters in the xbox 360
    lol! thats funny, your only getting two skins. Not that it matters, you will be staring at the yellow demoman's butt most in this game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
    You can mix and match armor pieces per each race but you cannot make your own stuff. That requires a PC and only mods/skins approved by Microsoft will make it to the 360.

I see what your saying, dang that sucks i reallly wanted to make my own like amor and stuff, but w/e 360 has more things anyways

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there are way more characters in the xbox 360 version compared to the pc and the ps3 around 3 to 4 times more characters

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LordBaltimore19 View Post
    will we be able to create like our own amor and stuff?
    You can mix and match armor pieces per each race but you cannot make your own stuff. That requires a PC and only mods/skins approved by Microsoft will make it to the 360.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    will we be able to create like our own amor and stuff? or no cuase we can't use mods in 360?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speaking of the 360 characters, when are going to get all the details on those exclusive characters? (ie name, bio, and a couple good screenshots - yes I'm aware we have one screenshot of one new robot).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe the wiki means you can customize your own character or (i don't know yet if Epic managed) play with custom character packs (mods).
    Hope i helped mate.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic characters?

characters?

Hey does anyone know if you can create characters for the xbox 360 version because i read on wikipedia you could but it could be false.
Working...
X