Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Mutators is the 360 version of UT3 going to be getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plagued View Post
    Alot of people from the competitive community of MLG are curious as to what mutators we will be receiving. We are trying to make the most competitive rule set for this game once the game releases because alot of truly believe it's the most competitive and most skillful shooter to hit this console in a while.

We are worried though, that some mutators that are required for true competitive Duel UT play, may not be included.

As it is now Default UT3 does not come with a mutator which removes the Udamage while not removing things like Shield Belt and Jump Boots.

We wish to receive a mutator that removes the Udamage while not removing the Shield Belt or Jump Boots, since this is how UT has been competitively played on the gametype Duel.

Hopefully some mods which remove Udamage while not removing Shield Belt and Jump Boots are transferred over to the 360 version so this whole situation will disappear.

- - - - -

What I request and i'm sure some others do, is what mutators are we receiving exactly? Epic, can you release this list or are you waiting for the release of the game for this information to be known?

My main concern is the Udamage removal, but I also would thank that information relating to that of the mutators included in this version would be given.

If a mutator that removes Udamage while not removing Shield Belt and Jump Boots is not included, I request this to be a mutator that you will look into to included in a later DLC.

So what is the list of mutators being included in the 360 version?

Thanks for your time, thanks for giving this game to the 360, and thanks in ahead if any further information that is given!
    Has anyone heard of a game with good mutators for the 360?? i havent so i'm doubting that it will have any mutators and if it does, they probally wont be as good as PC mutators...

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture0 View Post
      Has anyone heard of a game with good mutators for the 360?? i havent so i'm doubting that it will have any mutators and if it does, they probally wont be as good as PC mutators...
      The Xbox360 mutators are the exact same as the PS3's mutators. Epic did not include the most popular mods from the PC/PS3 versions which is a huge disappointment to me.

I still hope the most competitive mods like (PCSpeedX, UTComp, etc.) make it sometime in the future.

Comment

bump again

Comment

bump again

Comment

Hopefully, Epic releases something along this nature. We also need an option to remove the redeemer from play.

Comment

give it up already, no answers to be found here : [

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
                give it up already, no answers to be found here : [
                his super pick-up replacement idea is actually very cool, and i think epic should take a look at it. i don't think it's that hard to code either, am i right?

Comment

Big Head
                  Friendly Fire
                  Handicap
                  Instagib
                  Kills Slow Time
                  Low Gravity
                  No Orbs
                  No Super Pickups
                  No Translocator
                  Slo Mo
                  Speed Freak
                  Super Beserk
                  Survival
                  Weapon Replacement
                  Weapons Respawn

Oh and there is a huge blank space for downloadable content under the Community section

Comment

It is worth a try, Drokun.

Comment

I'm hoping they at least add ACTION CAM and the JETPACK mod.

Comment

Survival
                        Bump for refrence

Comment

Working...
                        X