Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Mutator Limit?

Hey all,

I've started accumulating a sizable list of mutators. I went to play today with quite a few and my game crashed over and over every time I tried to start a match. I figured it must be a conflict between a couple of them.

After extensive testing, I found that there were no conflicts at all. I was playing with 12 mutators and that if I lowered it to 11, the game would play fine. It didn't matter which of the 12.

If I use a different set of mutators, I might only get up to 8 or 9 without a crash.

Is there some sort of memory size limit or something that I haven't heard of? I have a computer that can handle UT3 @ max settings with no problems so I'd like to know if I can fix this.

I apologize ahead of time if this is common knowledge.

Are you referring to the PC or PS3 version?

The only time I had games crash, although not every time, was when I used any number of mutators, including beserk + unlimited ammo, and 10+ players in Biohazard... understandably =)

Comment

sorry, its the pc version.

and it doesn't even load the level.

I mean... don't get me wrong. I can deal with 10 or 11 mutators, but I was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by ffrr View Post
        Are you referring to the PC or PS3 version?
        Well, since he said in the OP that he plays on computer, yes, he plays on PC. Lol.

Comment

Biscuit could you please post a list of the mutators you are trying to use? I haven't heard anything about a limit to mutators , but I do know some will not work with others.

Comment

Working...
          X