Warfare 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBstarBetterThanU View Post
    So America is going to storm in and defeat the competition right?
    If i remember rightly last time EU beat NA no?

Comment

hi all guys!!!! im cannabispimp from italy!!! i'd like to play in this competition!!! in game nick: cannabispimp
      im from tribal clan...and i dont speak a good engl sorry xD

Comment

Originally posted by KBstarBetterThanU View Post
        So America is going to storm in and defeat the competition right?
        LOLOL u think america's good LOLOL

Comment

Ok. we have the servers up, not going to put IP's here don't want random people in them. They're available in IRC or if you PM me/Nammo.

The first games will be played on the 20th. This coming Sunday times haven't been chosen. Each team will need to have 5 players minimum. If you haven't been on IRC lately please get on there and say if you are available or not. For those ITA guys, if you can't get on IRC then pm'ing Nammo should be ok.

Custom maps to download are:
          WAR-Valley :: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=608691
          WAR-Synapse 1.1 :: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615111
          WAR-ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re :: [ur]=http://zerofrag.com/maproom/Sanch3z/ALIEN%20SANDS/WAR-ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re.zip[/url]

We will update you when we know who is playing who and on what maps in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled for updates.

Comment

why custom?? whyyyyy D=

Comment

Because otherwise it's the same old stuff.

Comment

ok i informed the italians =)
                good luck to everyone ^^

Comment

Oh and Full Map list :: Downtown, Floodgate, Islander, Powersurge, Tank Crossing, Avalanche, Serenity_Nightf1re, Valley, Synapse

Comment

what about US we have the best players

Comment

The 14v14 US vs EU event proved you wrong. Besides, organise something like this for the US if you want a tourney as well. This one's for Europeans.

Comment

ok removing serenity nightf1re it's still go some bugs in V3 and is generally disliked by most the guys wanting to play :x

I have added
                        WAR-ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re :: [ur]=http://zerofrag.com/maproom/Sanch3z/ALIEN%20SANDS/WAR-ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re.zip[/url]

To take it's place as a possible choice of maps to be played. Dusk Free Mine and Onyx Coast are now also possible maps to be picked.

The FINAL (aka im not going to change this) list of maps to be picked from is:

Full Map list :: Dusk Free Mine, Downtown, Floodgate, Islander, Onyx Coast, Powersurge, Tank Crossing, Avalanche, ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re, Valley, Synapse

Comment

ok removing serenity nightf1re it's still go some bugs in V3 and is generally disliked by most the guys wanting to play :x

I have added

To take it's place as a possible choice of maps to be played. Dusk Free Mine and Onyx Coast are now also possible maps to be picked.

The FINAL (aka im not going to change this) list of maps to be picked from is:

Full Map list :: Dusk Free Mine, Downtown, Floodgate, Islander, Onyx Coast, Powersurge, Tank Crossing, Avalanche, ALIEN_SANDS_Nightf1re, Valley, Synapse

Comment

Please arrange a the date and time with your opponent between those times allowed - 19th to 22nd July - Any time

All games will be playing Floodgate & Tank Crossing

Match #1 :: FRA vs GER - Server #4 - Between 19th and 22nd - Arrange team size (4v4 - 6v6)

Match #2 :: NED vs UK - Server #3 - Between 19th and 22nd - Arrange team size (4v4 - 6v6)

Match #3 :: POL vs POR - Server #2 - Between 19th and 22nd - Arrange team size (4v4 - 6v6)

Match #4 :: FIN vs ITA - Server #1 - Between 19th and 22nd - Arrange team size (4v4 - 6v6)

If you haven't been on IRC, please go and arrange times and dates. ITA guys. PM me or Nammo to let us know when you are available to play and we'll pass it on.

Comment

pff no problem im gonna get irc anyway ç_ç

Comment

OK I have updated my first post with important details about rules, dates and matches so please read if you are added to a team

Comment

Working...
                                X