No announcement yet.

Warfare 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lory29 wont be able to play so can "lokrath" join instead of lory?

Comment

Of course that is no problem at all. Good luck with your match against Finland they will be tough to beat

Comment

so you already have your team for the uk, fine i sent you a email cr4zyb4st4rd asking if i could join, obviously you dont need good players, that i am so good luck

Comment

FRA v GER- should be good - please demo link here Crazy or Nammo, bumped.

Comment

Skunder i havent got any mail from you. We have our first team picked, there's always more.

First game was actually tonight, but i didn't have a clue about it until the last minute which meant the servers were in a bit of a mess too.

As for demo's we have them just wondering if i should upload now or wait until we have the lot. I think i'll wait.

As for the next game hopefully it's going to be UK vs NED tomorrow! I'll get that double checked tomorrow. and i'll make sure we have the demos

Comment

i sent 2 emails but got no reply, but never mind, there isnt much in europe that is all that, i mean in warfare the americans give good game, i havent met many europeans that are fun to play, so put a donk on it...

Comment

Another good game today. UK vs NED. Really enjoyed it. Well played both teams. I'll find these mutators then get ITAvFIN and NEDvUK uploaded asap.

Comment

OK, now working.

FIN vs ITA Tank Crossing and Floodgate

UK vs NED Tank Crossing and Floodgate

Comment

Gaarrgh! Missed gaming :<

Comment

UPDATE: Have posted results of matches played so far on the front page and links to the demos of played matches

Comment

Another good game today. Germany vs France. Germany took the win.

Demos inside:

GER vs FRA Demos

Comment

thanks a lot for the demos, Cr4zy. Working fine.

That sure was close between FRA & GER except that second match on floodgate (dominated primes and floodnode ) ... i bet one frequent word in French chat was "*****"

Comment

i wonder how the FIN-ITA match went, italy was totally owned!
                            *downloading*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronvdl View Post
                              i wonder how the FIN-ITA match went, italy was totally owned!
                              *downloading*
                              Was a bit nasty, but Finland do have one hell of a team.

Comment

Downloading...

i want to see the demos so hard ....."oinks" but i had to reinstall muy pc last night so i only can see those this evening """brrr"

... gg already for playing guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X