Funniest thing someone ever said while playing UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest thing someone ever said while playing UT3

I'm sure everyone has made or seen ridiculous things happen that are frag-related in UT3 But how about things that people have said, or ridiculous conversations? Make sure they are relevent to UT3 gameplay though!

Here is my favorite: I was playing Suspense on a full server, 24/24. The score was tied at 1-1, and it was a pretty solid game. There was one guy spectating who really wanted to get into the action, so he kept asking people to leave the server. After 10 straight minutes of non-stop complaining, he finally said, "Press Alt-Control-Delete for free Redemmers!" Amazingly, this one player responds with, "You're lying! There are no Redemmers in Suspense!" (There is one, for all who don't know! ) And the spectator goes, "You're right! Only this is a cheat code!" And the poor player presses the command buttons and exits UT3! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. He didn't even come back to the server, poor fellow. State yours!

I try to avoid talking to the other children. Not that the repartee isn't scintillating, I just don't want to move my fingers. Who has the time?

I do sometimes find myself spontaneously screaming *****!!!!! at other players on the screen, which I think is kind of funny, especially when they're just bots.

Comment

It was the vote menu, and someone typed:

"wai alwayz suspense? i no its a gud map, but still..."

to which I replied, using the appropriate pidgin:

"wai not?"

His answer made me get out of my seat to laugh out loud.

"u bring up a gud cliche"

It was like having an intelligent conversation in idiot-speak.

Comment

"How do I turn the safety off?"

Comment

i played on suspense and defended our wonderful blue flag with my awesome gorgious tank perfectly. so after getting my 3rd massacre a red player said "Sunshine1709Str is uncampable" and another one "such a tankfreak, its impossible to get the flag, when he play in opponent team".

Comment

"g15 macro *****"

i still have yet to figure out what you could macro on ut3 that would be beneficial??

Comment

An oldie but a goodie: "How do u become manta?"
              I see this once in a while when newbs are asking how to find a vehicle or something.

Comment

i came into suspense, guns blazing, in an even match 5 on 5 i think, everyone is kindof static, dug in or what ever...i'm runnin around harvesting,everything.vials,weps,deemer,thigh,armo r, boots, you get the picture...
                after a few pot shots at a goliath, i figure let's go finish him.
                once on ground level, he puts like two shots into me while i'm peppering him... suffice to say, i die. but not before at least one player cries out hack? i love it, freakin awesome.
                i suck as bad as i do and people cry this? brought tears to my eyes, still laughing,just couhged milk up my nose...

Comment

[QUOTE=SAHChandler;25416547] "How do u become manta?"
                  [QUOTE]
                  lol i remeber that 1, ITS the most funny thing i've encounterd on the forum clicky here its a mustsee

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
                    I try to avoid talking to the other children. Not that the repartee isn't scintillating, I just don't want to move my fingers. Who has the time?

I do sometimes find myself spontaneously screaming *****!!!!! at other players on the screen, which I think is kind of funny, especially when they're just bots.
                    Well 0- would be more fun if the Voice Codecs would be some kind of fun ... I just remember the good old UT2004 times with decent voice capabilities ...
                    But with the avail. **** - no chance ...

Comment

Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
                      Well 0- would be more fun if the Voice Codecs would be some kind of fun ... I just remember the good old UT2004 times with decent voice capabilities ...
                      But with the avail. **** - no chance ...
                      I have to admit I didn't use that much either, not to speak anyway, but yeah I did like the voice feature. Once in a while you'd get somebody on there throwing out some really good insights into the game, and what we should do. I remember a few games where we were all taking directions from what sounded like about a ten year old kid. Well he was handing out good advice.

It had some great customization features too. You could have a sort of localized, attenuated channel for example. The effect would be that anyone within 'earshot' would hear you, like just shouting out loud basically.

I guess all those little options were kind of wasted if hardly anyone ever used them, but it great to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
                        "How do I turn the safety off?"
                        ROFL!!! I love that lol. And Zera, I really wish Ut3 would go with the G15 keyboard like UT2k4 did. I bound everything to 13-18!

Comment

While a bunch of my buddies and I were talking on our mics on a TDM someone on our team asked

"Anyone have mics?!?!"

We ended up giving him a bunch of **** and he eventually left. We felt bad for about 5 seconds.

Comment

I don't remember anything in particular, but I have a blast playing with Wipes. His smack talk cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              I don't remember anything in particular, but I have a blast playing with Wipes. His smack talk cracks me up
                              which reminds me, the one time i remember playing with that guy (Wipes)
                              was a riot. all the way up to the point he got kicked...
                              sad face.

i miss him.

Comment

Working...
                              X