This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the UT3 PC players :(

It's real shame how here in Australia, there are only 2 servers that are being played regularly. One of them is a DM server and the other a V-CTF. Sometimes during the day, there aren't even any people playing on them. I can't remember the last time any of these servers were at full capacity. I still have yet to play a game of warfare with real people.

I feel like all my practice and trying to get good at this game are going to waste. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of months from now, the servers are going to be empty. You look at the server capacities for games like COD4 and CS:S and you can't even compare them.

I have been made to like games like COD4 since there are actually heaps of people playing it, but I still find it hard to get into 3 shots your dead fps'.

Well that brings me to my question: Whats so wrong with UT3? It's a great game. The multiplayer is great, and it's a solid twitch sci-fi shooter. It is my favorite multiplayer game and yet I pretty much can't like it as much as I would want to since not many people play it at all.

Where have all the fast game play twitch shooters set somewhere in the future gone? Why does no one want to play them anymore?

It makes me sad
Working...
X