This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Mods be alowed in 360 vs?

Hey I don't know if the question has been addressed, but will mods be available in the X-Box vs? Last I heard was no, but I could be wrong.

Also I would to hear from some clans on Team Compete if they would be interested in a ladder set up when the 360 version launches....please post here; http://www.teamcompete.com/forum/Top....aspx?Update=1

Thanks for your help
    TC Bill

no they will not

Comment

That's a shame, but no matter, this will be a great game none-the-less...

TC will be gladly supporting this.

Comment

Originally posted by TC Bill View Post
        Hey I don't know if the question has been addressed, but will mods be available in the X-Box vs? Last I heard was no, but I could be wrong.

Also I would to hear from some clans on Team Compete if they would be interested in a ladder set up when the 360 version launches....please post here; http://www.teamcompete.com/forum/Top....aspx?Update=1

Thanks for your help
        TC Bill
        The most popular mods from the PS3/PC versions are making it to the Xbox360 version.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
          The most popular mods from the PS3/PC versions are making it to the Xbox360 version.
          lol why do people keep saying this? the mods are made by people, not by epic, epic is not going to be including them and i doubt they could if they wanted to. but there is ZERO chance of any mods being on the 360 version, stop fooling yourself people

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
            lol why do people keep saying this? the mods are made by people, not by epic, epic is not going to be including them and i doubt they could if they wanted to. but there is ZERO chance of any mods being on the 360 version, stop fooling yourself people
            i dont know what ur thinkin, but im sure 99.9% of this community know that the most popular mods from the pc and ps3 ARE going to be in the 360 version everyone from epic has confirmed this it has being said in many interviews

Comment

It's kinda sad that Xbox 360 version doesn't allow mods, but I'm glad it has more downloadable content. It saves a little, but they better be free! Well, at least some of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by finRatman View Post
                It's kinda sad that Xbox 360 version doesn't allow mods, but I'm glad it has more downloadable content. It saves a little, but they better be free! Well, at least some of 'em.
                it hasnt being confirmed it has downloadable comtent but it has being confirmed that the best 360 mods and pc mods are already on the disc

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post

kid, it has been addressed, 360 is receiving the most popular mods.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEPIDUS View Post

kid it has been addressed, we are recieving the most popular mods.
                    see i told you everyone knows

Comment

So which are the most popular mods that will be included? Anyone have a link to the interview or a list?

Comment

Originally posted by ZEPIDUS View Post

kid, it has been addressed, 360 is receiving the most popular mods.
                        love how everyone says kid online, what are you 40? if not dont call me a kid im probably old enough to be your dad.

anyhow there is no way that any user made content is going to be included on the 360. they already made the game smaller for ps3 and 360 to get it to fit all on the 360 disc. but anyhow its just extremely naive to believe that user made content was gonna show up on the disc. someone please show me the list of whats gonna be included, thats right there is no list because nothing is going be included.

theres about 100 things i could say about why this isnt happening, but its not worth the effort because honestly this is not even close to happening. the 360 version will come with the basic game modes, mutators, and maps. plus the 3 maps that were downloadable off the PSN store.

first 360 owners claim they dont care about user made content, now you think your gonna get it all on the disc? lol how do they even choose what goes on the disc this is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                          What exactly does this mean? Who decides what the most popular mods are? Is there some type of list that has been voted on? What stats are they using to make this determination? Now these are the questions I would like to see answered but they most likely will go unanswered and we'll just have to wait until the reviews come in.

The reason that statement is false to me is because the most popular mod for UT3 is probably the Master Chief mod (at least on the PS3) and that is not making its way to the 360. In fact none of the character mods are. And in terms of popular levels I bet not one of Remus' maps makes it in and we all know that his Park and Tiberium levels are easily among the most popular in all of the community. Also the most popular VCTF levels are Megastructure and Atlas City (or maybe it was another of Kantham's levels but I know that one of his is one of the favorite VCTF levels along with Setheran's ) ... are we going to get those on the 360? I doubt it.

I bet that we get levels that while nice when the game first came out are just outclassed by some of what has been created since then. So really the 360 is not getting the most popular mods ... just the mods that Epic picks out and none of us really have a clue to what those will be. Will the mutators like Gibalicious and Action Cam make it over to the 360? How about others that get used a lot like CustomUT? I really wish Epic would give us more to go on than that statement. At least the release is not far off now ... July 7th ... looking forward to it.

Comment

While it is unfortunate, it does make sense for Microsoft due to the structure of Xbox Live and their services.

Comment

As for future mods, no. The 360 will have whatever UT3 comes with, not counting future bonus packs and possible patches.

As for the most popular mods of the PC and PS3, I don't know. I never heard them say that there will user created mods, just that there will be mods. This means that Big Head, Weapon Replacement, and other defaults mods will be there. The only way to find out about the user created mods is to find out from the creator himself/herself.

Comment

Working...
                              X