Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that its really too bad the 360 version will not have is the CBP3 ... now that is some very professionally developed content and man it would be so great of Epic to include these levels as well since the pack is getting released this week there would seem to be time enough to have it ready as a free DLC or update when the game ships.

Comment

Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
      As for future mods, no. The 360 will have whatever UT3 comes with, not counting future bonus packs and possible patches.

As for the most popular mods of the PC and PS3, I don't know. I never heard them say that there will user created mods, just that there will be mods. This means that Big Head, Weapon Replacement, and other defaults mods will be there. The only way to find out about the user created mods is to find out from the creator himself/herself.
      In several recent interviews Mark Rein said that if nothing else Epic will port the best user mods to the 360 themselves.

Now I doubt we get the actual map a user makes. But maybe Epic would get an idea and create something similar themselves.

But I'm thinking stuff like the 3rd person cam and PC speed are certainly do-able. If they aren't in the 360 version right of the box that is.

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
        In several recent interviews Mark Rein said that if nothing else Epic will port the best user mods to the 360 themselves.
        And again I ask what does this really mean? How is this being determined? Definitely not by the community as I have not seen any polls from Epic asking us what mods we think are the best. Is there a list they are using ... seriously until we have some idea what this really means I can't get excited. Is it what they think are the best mods?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
          And again I ask what does this really mean? How is this being determined? Definitely not by the community as I have not seen any polls from Epic asking us what mods we think are the best. Is there a list they are using ... seriously until we have some idea what this really means I can't get excited. Is it what they think are the best mods?
          "Best user mods" is Epic's language for "whatever we pick" pretty much.

Its better than nothing though. If I get the action cam and pc speed, I'm happy. And a Lava Giant remake wouldn't hurt either [Hint Hint Epic] .

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
            there is ZERO chance of any mods being on the 360 version
            If you are incorrect, I will point and laugh at you, then proceed to kick dirt into your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
              lol why do people keep saying this? the mods are made by people, not by epic, epic is not going to be including them and i doubt they could if they wanted to. but there is ZERO chance of any mods being on the 360 version, stop fooling yourself people
              Mark Rein said in several interviews it's still up in the air. He still WANTS mods on the 360 -- either user-uploaded or as a DLC pack. Will it happen? We don't know. It is neither a definite yes, nor a definite no... saying anything definite is fooling yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Phopojijo View Post
                Mark Rein said in several interviews it's still up in the air. He still WANTS mods on the 360 -- either user-uploaded or as a DLC pack. Will it happen? We don't know. It is neither a definite yes, nor a definite no... saying anything definite is fooling yourself.
                true, i guess theres always a chance, i guess im just being so definitive about it because ive seen like 10 diffrent people post about it like its a fact and its deffinetly gonna happen. it just doesnt sound logical at all to me, but there is always a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Ivy View Post
                  If you are incorrect, I will point and laugh at you, then proceed to kick dirt into your eyes.
                  Winnar!...

Comment

Hopefully more mods will be added through Xbox Live.

Comment

Mod's will be part of 360 but it wont be anything the way PC/PS3 has them and why i wouldn't buy it for 360!

Comment

Originally posted by ZEPIDUS View Post

kid, it has been addressed, 360 is receiving the most popular mods.
                        I have been trying to find the link to this. Do you happen to know where it is?

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
                          I have been trying to find the link to this. Do you happen to know where it is?
                          He's said it in several interviews. Here's a recent one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMBvVFRMQms

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
                            He's said it in several interviews. Here's a recent one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMBvVFRMQms
                            Thank you for the link.

Comment

Anyone know the official release date? I checked GameSpot and they are listing the 7th of July which doesn't make sense given that is a Monday. Usually the games come out that Wednesday making the release date the 9th ... does anyone know for certain?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                                Anyone know the official release date? I checked GameSpot and they are listing the 7th of July which doesn't make sense given that is a Monday. Usually the games come out that Wednesday making the release date the 9th ... does anyone know for certain?
                                July 7th is the ship date. It should be in stores by July 8th.

Keep in mind that some stores will get their copies on shipping day.

Comment

Working...
                                X