UT3 Custom Map Help Plz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Custom Map Help Plz!!!

Alright, I built a map for UT3, but the bonus features do not tell you how to add the map into the list of maps you can play in game. I have built it, the lighting, geometry, and everything else and I want to test it out in game to see how well it plays but I am a little annoyed because I can not get it into my play list.

Please help and thank you!

You would get more help posting this in the User Maps & Mods section of the forum. The people with that experience Frequent that section more often.

Comment

Oh well that certainly helps answer the ****ing question!

Comment

Well, you say you built the map, however, did you "cook" it? After your map has been fully built, you then need to cook the map in order to play it. Once cooked, you should see the game in your local list for you to play. If it has NOT been cooked, the map is not ready to play and you would not see it in your list. Just to the right of the build icons is another icon that if you mouse-over will say "Cook" - click that after a full build - it will then cook the map - give you any errors if any - then when complete you should see it in your play list. Hope this helps . . .

Comment

Working...
        X