Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jump boots in Arsenal

Hey there.

I don't understand why there is jump boots in Arsenal. There really doesn't seem to be any reason for it except for to get to the superhealth...I can't understand they put jump boots in just for that. All the ceilings are very low. Am I missing some secret thing anywhere on this map that you need jump boots also for?

Yes, there is a mega health keg right above sniper rifle, which can only be accessed by boots.

Comment

..and when you jump above the health keg, there is a real keg in which you can do a kegstand and you instantly gain full health, armor, and you get a frat boy companion that will follow you around and block all incoming fire

Comment

There are a few other areas with higher, or no ceilings, and many areas where paths pass over or near each other...

Comment

You also need jump boots to get the udamage at the top of the lift near the link gun

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_UrLord75 View Post
            You also need jump boots to get the udamage at the top of the lift near the link gun
            Nope. Learn to lift-jump.

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_UrLord75 View Post
              Yeah you should really look in to lift-jumping.
              Jump while the lift moves upward and it will boost you quit a bit

Comment

Working...
              X