Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PC] VCTF Custom Map Party, TODAY! RIGHT NOW! ALL DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Oh my what can I say, this turned out to be such a blast!!! I got to play a few maps with some of the best vctf players out there, on THE best custom maps for UT3. The response from the community was so great, it has only inspired me to push this server hard, and bring you guys the best there is for UT3. Keep watching for even more awesomeness from twitchhosting.com, we are here for you guys.

Thanks again for all of the great feedback, we ALWAYS love to hear from you so come by and drop us a line: http://utforce.com

lice_/theJ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you guys for doing this, custom maps are one of my favorite parts of the UT experience (plus I already spend most of my time in VCTF games); it was a lot of fun. Good times...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Which ones are yours?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see two of my maps on there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed I did Void, it was a blast. I'll be there for the next one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lewl the zombie head virus :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That was awesome thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AMAZING turnout! Thanks for the support everyone! I was really excited to see so many people showing up for this event!

Let this PLEASE be a message to other vctf servers: we want custom maps! The chat window when I was taking off was FILLED with comments about how tired people are of the same old six maps over and over. Our server had a mediocre ping, granted, and people were willing to put up with it just to be able to play some new and interesting levels!

We're considering doing this again another time, we'll definitely let you know!

Wow. The community really stepped up on this one! Thank you everyone!

EDIT: Oh and let me be clear, I'm going to bed, but the server is still jumping! There's 10 players as of this writing! Go make it 20! 26! Go crazy! Woo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The server is hopping with action right now! Get in there and have some fun!

Hope you had a good time Flak.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ugh, I'm missing it! I'll be there later, I have too much to do right now .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So much fun!! Thank you guys for setting it up. I wish I could play longer!

Great games everyone!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow that whas some goood games hope more pll will play there what the site you can post your idears utforce ??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We're having some real nail biters guys, come join!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh that's weird. I ping around 100 from Chicago... hm. I'll have to ask Lice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And I live on the east coast, what gives? I hope it's because everyone is downloading the maps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X