Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PC] VCTF Custom Map Party, TODAY! RIGHT NOW! ALL DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by god smack View Post
    i'll give it a try
    if i get good ping i'll ask other ppl =)
    Excellent! thanks for the support, we need it!

By the way, I added The Dig from the community bonus pack, so get out there and try it folks!

OMG VCTF BBQ!
    66.225.31.60:7780

Comment

come pll is sunday seport the costummaps come play

Comment

This is TODAY!!! COME JOIN THE FUN!

Comment

Yuck, 200 ping Goddammit I guess I won't be playing

Comment

And I live on the east coast, what gives? I hope it's because everyone is downloading the maps?

Comment

Oh that's weird. I ping around 100 from Chicago... hm. I'll have to ask Lice

Comment

We're having some real nail biters guys, come join!

Comment

wow that whas some goood games hope more pll will play there what the site you can post your idears utforce ??

Comment

So much fun!! Thank you guys for setting it up. I wish I could play longer!

Great games everyone!

Comment

Ugh, I'm missing it! I'll be there later, I have too much to do right now .

Comment

The server is hopping with action right now! Get in there and have some fun!

Hope you had a good time Flak.

Comment

AMAZING turnout! Thanks for the support everyone! I was really excited to see so many people showing up for this event!

Let this PLEASE be a message to other vctf servers: we want custom maps! The chat window when I was taking off was FILLED with comments about how tired people are of the same old six maps over and over. Our server had a mediocre ping, granted, and people were willing to put up with it just to be able to play some new and interesting levels!

We're considering doing this again another time, we'll definitely let you know!

Wow. The community really stepped up on this one! Thank you everyone!

EDIT: Oh and let me be clear, I'm going to bed, but the server is still jumping! There's 10 players as of this writing! Go make it 20! 26! Go crazy! Woo!

Comment

That was awesome thanks

Comment

lewl the zombie head virus :P

Comment

Indeed I did Void, it was a blast. I'll be there for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                                X