Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PC] VCTF Custom Map Party, TODAY! RIGHT NOW! ALL DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yuck, 200 ping Goddammit I guess I won't be playing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is TODAY!!! COME JOIN THE FUN!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    come pll is sunday seport the costummaps come play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by god smack View Post
    i'll give it a try
    if i get good ping i'll ask other ppl =)
    Excellent! thanks for the support, we need it!

By the way, I added The Dig from the community bonus pack, so get out there and try it folks!

OMG VCTF BBQ!
    66.225.31.60:7780

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'll give it a try
    if i get good ping i'll ask other ppl =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The server is located in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Most of the .eu have been getting 160-200 ping, which should still be playable!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where is located the server?
    im italian so i have problems if its located too far away

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BUMP!

New Server IP address and official server name! You should be able to find us easily now in the server browser!

Server: 66.225.31.60:7780
    Server Name: FlagsAndFrags VCTF BBQ CUSTOM MAP PARTY!!! [TH] [UTF]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's not a bad idea either. We'd just need like submission deadlines or whatever so we can do a zip file, that sort of thing.

I really hope this Sunday rocks so we can do all this awesome stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have we thought about a 'beta night'? there are a good 10-20 betas that I would like to give a chance to work some bugs out, also, it give the community exposure to up and coming awesomeness.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm hoping this will be an amazing success and we can have another one.

If that's the case, we'll give it like a month or something and give everyone lots of time to contribute to the map list and whatnot. Should be epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the heads up on that map, its already in the map pack so thousands have downloaded it already <-- well maybe 30 people :P

***REMINDER***

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!

COME JOIN US FOR THE VCTF CUSTOM MAP PARTY THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 29TH!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi - if you are running VCTF-Crater Mining Camp (either version), you may or may not have run into issues with people playing online. I just released version 2 of the map which fixes the problem.

link to download links: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=613598

What was the bug? I had accidentally selected the Shock Rifle from the UT2D mod when setting up a weapon pickup instead of selecting the normal Shock Rifle.

Thank you for your attention and to anyone who grabs and plays the map. My apologies for the mistake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    5 days! don't forget to download the map pack before joining, your gaming experience will be much more enjoyable. All maps listed are on the redirect also, so if you forget to download it no worries, you will only be limited by your download speed in game while pulling the new maps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    6 days! There has been an overwhelmingly positive response to this when brought up on servers and other places, as well as here.

I can't wait to see what the turnout will be like!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X