ut3 savedata [ps3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 savedata [ps3]

Does anyone know of a site that has the savedata of the campaign and or characters. A while back i had Matrix, but i had to format ps3... Today i was playing under a friend's campaign, and they dont give you matrix like that >: (
    i wasted like 2 hours in the stupid liandri ****. So a site or your own savedate would help

There is no site for that purpose. You can always save your game progress data by coping it on to a memory card, flash drive, or external hard drive that is plugged into your USB slot.

Comment

Originally posted by BroKen~DisK View Post
      There is no site for that purpose. You can always save your game progress data by coping it on to a memory card, flash drive, or external hard drive that is plugged into your USB slot.
      yes there is, google "ps3 game saves".

Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
      Does anyone know of a site that has the savedata of the campaign and or characters. A while back i had Matrix, but i had to format ps3... Today i was playing under a friend's campaign, and they dont give you matrix like that >: (
      i wasted like 2 hours in the stupid liandri ****. So a site or your own savedate would help
      http://www.ps3brew.com/ will have what your looking for, that's where i got my UT3 game save from because i didn't want to sit through the single player and hunt for characters!

Comment

Gamefaqs.com has game saves for basically everything, including UT3

Comment

good to know....thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            Gamefaqs.com has game saves for basically everything, including UT3
            yea i looked there not to long ago. Now i finally get to taunt as matrix ahaha.
            "Moma"

Comment

Working...
            X