Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new forum...

Hi to all,
    I wanted to know my forum to the entire community unreal ... I'm new so be nice ... I want my forum is really animate and give your opinion on the forum! Thank you for welcoming me.

so my is : http://predator33clan.freeforums.org/

Comment

Oo no new member in my forum

Comment

Why nobody is part of my forum? You isn't obliged to join the clan ...

Comment

Because we've got a good forum here? No one knows who you are, so why would they join some random forum..

Pop!

Comment

Because we've got a good forum here? No one knows who you are, so why would they join some random forum..
            What he/she said

Comment

Originally posted by Predator33 View Post
              Why nobody is part of my forum? You isn't obliged to join the clan ...
              No worries man, if you have any things you'd like to address, I'm sure plenty of people here would be glad to answer your questions or give you their opinions.

Comment

I just want to increase attendance ... However, opinions of members of this forum would be nice ..!

Comment

Hi to all join my team today it is a new team.....

Team TDM [-V-] Viper Team

Comment

Clan Site forums really don't ever work. Sorry to say :P

Comment

well, you should make your forum bigger, and anyway remember that except for rare cases (the clan where im in is 1 of those) every clan starts with really few members.
                      I can see that there are a lot of ppl that speaks english without a clan: this makes your search easier than clans with other languages
                      the only way to get your forum and clan bigger is to play and meet a lots of people: ask every1 you meet, youll seem stupid at times, but thats what you have to pay to make your own clan =)
                      But remember that the strongest clans have few members, or at least is what i have seen so far.
                      Anyway when youll have enough members get a site, it works much better as Casey said
                      Hope i helped, if you want any more help just ask

Comment

Be patient and don't be too passionate about it, so that you don't feel disappointed if something goes wrong. Investigate what it takes to make a successful forum and do it better.

Comment

well, i saw your forum
                          obviously is new so its little, but you should really put a tagboard, otherwise it will be really difficult to communicate each other (at least if you dont use programs like teamspeak)
                          For the rest, as i said its still a new clan so you obviously have little move on your forum; keep going the graphics are good

Comment

I wanted to say thank you for your criticism !!! But I wanted to tell you that if you want to save the forum will be a lot greater is just a facade ..look

Comment

as i said, for now the forum will be almost useless keep 2 things in mind:
                              1)a forum wont go on with less than 5-6 ppl in it; if there are 3 people is obvius that there is no movement in it
                              2)i alredy said you should really get a tagboard, its fundamental in every clan-forum.
                              Also, you should ampliate the forum with more sections, but this will come after awhile
                              i know it may be frustrating at times but if you really wanna a clan just go playing and ask ppl to join; sometimes the idea of getting in a new clan can excite someone =)
                              still if you wanna help for more things just ask, but you cant really expect to substitute a forum like this 1, its official and full of ppl, they wont go in yours sorry ^_^
                              when youll get 6 or 7 people in it, it will start getting more active

Comment

Working...
                              X